Charting the Course Forward
Our writers have done great work
We would like to congratulate our writers and content editors on their outstanding work. Thank you for your creative contributions thus far!
Achievements and challenges
Over the past months, we have created a strong library of content, which is a tremendous accomplishment. However, we have experienced a setback: while we have been able to complete a number of deals with companies, they have been slow to launch. Since we are paid through royalties from the content, this has affected our ability to pay you thus far.
A candid view of the delay we've experienced
We believed that our clients would launch as soon as they said they would, which lead to us giving you an expected payment date that turned out to be incorrect. For the resulting delay in payment, we are deeply sorry and we apologize to you.
We are working hard to get you paid
Albert Einstein said, "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." With that in mind, we are carrying out a plan to give us the best shot of getting you paid.
The plan: our focus has moved entirely to sales
We are putting all of our energy into sales. We will not ask that you complete any more writings on contingency. We want to get you paid - and sooner than later.
If you have any remaining Assignments that you would like to turn in and be credited for, you can do so, and assume that we are pleased with them unless we contact you.
It may or may not be a long road ahead to get you paid
We will soldier on, focusing on sales, and we are optimistic about getting you paid.
How you'll know that we're ready to pay you
- You will be paid if or as soon as Stampede has been paid.
- Once Stampede has been paid, we will contact you via e-mail to confirm your mailing information. In addition, to make certain you don't wonder if we simply forgot to contact you, we will place a notice at the top of the homepage at StampedeServices.com that will say PAYMENT IS IN and we will leave it there throughout the year.
- We will compensate you for all of your writings. We will not deduct any writings that we re-wrote (if any).
- You will be paid for your work plus 2% compounded interest for each month you wait for payment, for up to nine months, provided that we receive payment from our clients. We will confirm the exact payment to you only once we are ready to send payment.
- We will send checks as opposed to PayPal or other payment methods.
Again, we apologize for the delay, but completely understand if you are frustrated. You can express your frustrations to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We originally planned to respond to each e-mail, but decided that since the goal is to get you paid, we're best off spending that time on sales. We will contact you as soon as your payment is ready. We will be working hard to make that happen.
We take our responsibility to you seriously, and we will work to make it right.