Not open for further replies.

Zeddo

Talk to the hat
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allanjemerson
Death of a Bride and Groom

My first novel, Death of a Bride and Groom is available now for pre-order on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. It's a light mystery about what happens when the body of a woman and her lover are discovered in full bridal array atop a giant wedding cake parade float.

I'd appreciate any attention you can give it.

Thanks,
Zeddo

scifi_boy2002

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like an interesting read.

Thanks. It's my first attempt at writing a novel so it has its rough edges, but I enjoyed writing it. I think I released it too soon, but it is what it is. I got some good reviews, but I think that is because they picked up on the retro aspect of it.

Deb Kinnard

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
www.debkinnard.com
My third indie, A HOME FOR THE HEART, is part of the "City Lights" series, and is available on the 'Zon for Kindle. Its cover is at left (which I like and think my cover designer did a super job).

Would appreciate any look-sees if you're into PG-13 rated romance. This is not Christian fic or inspie romance; it's aimed at a general audience.

Tom Johnson

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www15.brinkster.com
Thanks. It's my first attempt at writing a novel so it has its rough edges, but I enjoyed writing it. I think I released it too soon, but it is what it is. I got some good reviews, but I think that is because they picked up on the retro aspect of it.

Some of the greatest SF ever told was in those early novels by the masters. I love most SF written before 1980. I've read some OK stories since 1980, but still prefer retro SF. Good luck with your novel.

Tom Johnson

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www15.brinkster.com

Some of the best SF was written by the early masters of science fiction. I love SF written before 1980, though I have read some good stories after 1980, I often go back to those early stories when I want some more exciting than nuts and bolts stuff. Heck, give me Mars and Venus with atmosphere and beautiful women (lol).

Hutching

Registered
Reaction score
Not sure if I am reading this right. I have two e-books on Amazon, they are:-

'The Treasure of Chretien De Sarony'

'The Grace Dieu Project'

Hope I haven't broken any rules with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.