Greetings From Michigan

Ronald Rellinger

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ronniecoleinger.com
Hello everyone

I hope you have room in the Newbie Forum for another fiction/science fiction writer. I write under the pen name of Ronnie Coleinger.

I post often to a few other forums, and enjoy critiquing other writers work. I also frequently ask for help with my own writing problems and questions. I do a little ghostwriting for equipment manufactures; writing user manuals, setup manuals, safety manuals, and owner training manuals. I am the guy you scream at when step three of the setup instructions says to see figure four, but there is no such figure anywhere to be found. Sorry for that.

I hope to get to know each and every one of you in the near future.

Ronald Dean Rellinger

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I think we can squeeze you in. Here, let me shove some people over a little. There, see? Plenty of room.

Maryn, glad to meet you

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

More than enough room in here to accomodate you. We'll just move a few things around and it'll be sorted. In the meantime, take a wander around the various forums, there's lots to see and lots to learn, and even some fun threads too. Come along and pop on over to the Traditional Irish Pub (at the top of the Newbie forum) and say hi, there's plenty of friendly faces that you can chat with and lots of banter. There's also the Question of the Day threads at the top of the Newbie forum where you can answer random questions.

Don't forget to read the newbie guide, and if you want to know what all the buttons mean check out this thread.

Ronald Rellinger

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ronniecoleinger.com
Thanks for the welcome Maryn and JVC. I spent a few days checking out the Absolue Write Water Cooler and was pleased with what I discovered. I found a well rounded group of writers from all age levels, disciplines, and from many countries around the world.

I think I will slip over to the Irish pub for a look around. Thanks again for the welcome.

Ronald

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW! :D

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.

Ronald Rellinger

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ronniecoleinger.com
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

Thanks to everyone for the welcome.

I like lots of butter on my popcorn. If you supply the popcorn, I will supply the juicy red apples to go with it. Maybe some fresh apple cidar would hit the spot.

Ronald Dean Rellinger

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Don't forget to read the Newbie's Guide and enjoy AW

I have passes for the pool on the roof, only $10

Ronald Rellinger

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ronniecoleinger.com
Daniel

I am pleased to find so many science fiction writers here at AW. I am heavy into eleventh dimension intergalactic time travel. I am presently writing volume IV of a planned six volume series about an intergalactic traveling warehouse I have named, The Empress. The time line is set in the Earth years around 21,000 AD (Stardate 18683734).

I would love to hear about some of your work.

Ronald Dean Rellinger

Ronald Rellinger

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ronniecoleinger.com
Donald Michael Platt

I just visited your website and watched a trailer for your novel, Rocamora.

I am very impressed. I now have a new novel at the top of my must read list. Excellent website, nicely laid out, and the art work is exellent.

Ronald Dean Rellinger

Ronald Rellinger

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ronniecoleinger.com
Thanks for the welcome from thehairymob.

Thanks for the welcome schadenfreude. I just visited your blog and website and was blown away when I clicked on your art portfolio page. Wonderful drawings. Incredible in fact.

Ronald Dean Rellinger

Tepelus

And so...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
keskedgell.blogspot.com
Welcome, fellow Michigander! I live in Ohio now, but I'm originally from SW MI. I sure do miss the state every now and then.

Ronald Rellinger

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ronniecoleinger.com
Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes

Hope to spend many long nights here on the boards with my new friends.

I have a writing contest that is due at noon Sunday and will take quite a bit of my weekend, but I will check out the AW boards before Monday. Have a great weekend everyone.

Ronald Dean Rellinger

Last edited: