The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: CS International Literary Agency (Cynthia Neesemann)

CS International Literary Agency (Cynthia Neesemann)

Does anyone have any experience with agent Cynthia Neeseman? I'm having trouble finding anything on CS International Literary Agency (other than testimonials on their own website.
    Manuscript analysis? Is she just editing manuscripts? There's a list of projects she's currently working on, but no published titles listed. My other concern is that she's vague in describing her background in Jeff Herman's Guide. She says if she wasn't agenting she'd be in real estate! Does she actually have any experience in the publishing world?
    The same listing also mention that she charges fees if she thinks the ms needs major editing and "I expect a writer to pay for expenses as they occur"---of course there are going to be copy expenses, she might as well ask for a check right now.
    Last edited by sarahfru; 08-20-2010 at 11:39 PM.

Stand in the Place Where You Live KTC's Avatar
    NEVER PAY. MONEY FLOWS TOWARDS THE WRITER.
    Get Burn Baby Burn Baby today! Now on the 2016 In the Margins Book Awards List!
    I blog
    I INSTAGRAM
    I Tweet
    I have 5 novels published. You can see them here on my Amazon Author Page if you're at all interested.

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    No sign that Ms. Neesemann has any professional background in writing, publishing, or agenting.

No sign of any sales.

Potential editing conflict of interest.

Looks like yet another amateur agency.

- Victoria

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Still no sign of sales, and has self-published a picture book.

ETA: No further activity.
    Last edited by CaoPaux; 02-03-2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: updating w/o bumping
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: