• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Willing Beta here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steflesslie

writing, writing, always writing
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm in between publication at the moment and would like a break from editing my own work. So if you write YA romance or fantasy or even drama I would love to lend a hand in reading over and editing your manuscript.

If you would like a list of my credentials, or more information on myself please feel free to PM me.

:)

DarthFormal

that's crazysauce!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fictitiousflashes.blogspot.com
I'm not looking for an editor, but could use a reading/writing check in buddy. I'm working on a YA fantasy story with more of a fairy tale flare. It's got a tad of romance but its mostly about a girl (okay, princess) learning to accept herself. pm me if interested and we'll chat.

Makyelin

Deus Ex Machina
Registered
Reaction score
I'm just polishing my YA fantasy novel...PM me if you're interested in Beta reading it.

elindsen

Zombie lovin'
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.augustkert.blogspot.com
I PM'd you. heres my working query

As a recently graduated young woman Alex is ready for changes. But instead of college she is dealt mythical creatures, driving through puddles of blood and a love deeper than anything she has ever known.
When eighteen-year-old Alexandra Chance awakens to a bloodstained city she hopes it is a nightmare. But after watching zombies eat a church congregation she is given a hard dose of reality. With an appetite for flesh, zombies and harpies have reduced her world to body parts. After a harpy attack she meets Tristan, created along with the other fiends as a vampire-in-hiding gone horribly right. Fearing Tristan is hiding something deadly, Alex starts a journey with him, the only help to have survived so far, looking for help that may already be lost. Alex and Tristan stay one step ahead of monsters that will do anything to make a meal of them. But with a harpy at every turn Alex discovers her talent is killing them. While being an executioner is a rush, the real pleasure is in her growing feelings for Tristan, even though she fears what his secret may be. But when a friend from Tristan’s past wants revenge for leaving him for dead, Alex must choose between love and a fate worse than death.
LEGENDS AMONG US is a 66,000-word young adult romantic suspense novel. It may appeal to fans of Brian Keene and Iris Johansen. Thank you for considering LEGENDS AMONG US. The complete manuscript is available at your request. This is a simultaneous query.

Status
Not open for further replies.