No vampires. Just cornfields.

Jessianodel

Blessed by the AW Gods
Registered
Reaction score
YA fantasy... but not too fantasy...

No vampires. Just cornfields.

Gotta love those cornfields.

I just finished my first novel ever, so I'm still debating about starting. I don't want to start a new one right now, because I feel like I have so much work on the completed one. Ah, well. I'll eventually start it...in the middle of the night...all alone...(Don't worry no werewolves...yet)

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
I just finished a rough 1st draft what is either an urban fantasy, or more generally, a contemporary fantasy. I feel really good about it, but it needs to stew for a while.

Working on a paranormal novella and outlining another urban fantasy :)

The Grump

Hates Marketing. Loves Writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mktheodoratus.com
I'm trying to decide what to write next. I have several projects not quite complete, but I new project is poking at me. Am trying to think of a way I can revise, write a WIP, blog and update a website.

What happened to the garret?

cameron_chapman

Makes Things Up
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cameronchapman.com
I'm about 3/4 done with a new screenplay at the moment.

After that will be another screenplay that I'm roughly 25-30% done with.

After that will be a novel I need to finish writing for a contest (got promoted to round 3, which means submitting 50 pages, but I'd only written the first 5 pages to get through round 2; glad I have an outline).

angeliz2k

never mind the shorty
Registered
Reaction score
Commonwealth of Virginia--it's for lovers
Website
www.elizabethhuhn.com
I'm working on a historical novel right now. The protagonist is youn, so it borders on young adult, but the themes and language I believe are well beyond YA. It's set in the antebellum South, partially in Baltimore/Bal'mer and partially in coastal Georgia. The idea is for her to come to terms with her distaste for slavery, which she grew up a part of. The driving force, however, is her relationship with a young man, whom she believes had a part in driving her father to suicide.

Right now I'm in the midst of mas research y mas planning. I felt I needed a firmer base of research before proceeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.