AW Books in The Wild

Etola

Still looking for stars...
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, that pic of me didn't come out half-bad. I think of myself as notoriously unphotogenic. :p Sparkles notwithstanding, of course!

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
I saw these today in Winchester in the south of England: Celine Kiernan's The Poison Throne, in Waterstone's, and Jill Myles' Succubi Like It Hot, in WHSmith.

ThePoisonThroneWaterstonesWinchester.jpg

SuccubiLikeItHotWHSmithWinchester.jpg

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
Oh shoot! I was standing at a Dillons the other day and looking at three books by authors here on the shelves (at least. Those were the ones I immediately recognized anyway). I should have gotten a picture! I'll see if I can manage it next time I'm there. :)

Deleted member 42

Oh shoot! I was standing at a Dillons the other day and looking at three books by authors here on the shelves (at least. Those were the ones I immediately recognized anyway). I should have gotten a picture! I'll see if I can manage it next time I'm there. :)

Please do!

I'm going to be trying to make another trip to my local bookstore and try the same thing.

Emily Winslow

Do Not Walk on the Grass
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.emilywinslow.com
My book is primarily out in the US (available in the UK, but not as widely promoted here) so I treasure the pics I snapped when I was in the States in June:

borders.jpg

I get excited whenever I see an AW book out and about :)

Last edited:

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
My book is primarily out in the US (available in the UK, but not as widely promoted here) so I treasure the pics I snapped when I was in the States in June:

borders.jpg

I get excited whenever I see an AW book out and about :)

That has to be so cool! :)

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sweet. Saw several AWers at the booksamillion store in Goldsboro today. I'll get pictures next time.

Libbie

Worst song played on ugliest guitar
Registered
Reaction score
I forgot to get a pic for this thread, but running across ChaosTitan's Three Days to Dead at a B&N during a recent browse-fest reminded me I STILL hadn't read it. So I bought it. Am enjoying it thoroughly so far, which is saying something since anything paranormal usually turns me off. :D

Jamie Stone

lost in the TVTropes.org jungle...
Registered
Reaction score
I saw Kody Keplenger's The DUFF yesterday! Right on top of the New YA Hardcover section! I picked it up and read the first couple of pages, if I had $16 to spend I'd have bought it right then. I had to gush to my fiancee and say "oh, this could be MY book someday!" Congrats, Kody!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Borders/Waldenbooks does not carrier Celine Kiernan. At least not the three I checked :( I glanced around for some other AWers but didn't see them either. We need to send a memo.

But I was talking with an employee and she hopes they absorb B&N and gets their distributors :D

MaryMumsy

the original blond bombshell
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And right under Stacia in Williebee's post is Alien Tango, by our very own Gini Koch (JeanneTGC). It just released last Tuesday.

MM

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Saw Patricia Wood's Lottery in the Borders at Macquarie Centre, North Ryde (Sydney, AUS) last month.

Deleted member 42

July 22, 2011 at the Bellingham, WA Barnes and Noble: J. M. McDermott's Never Knew Another:

Jessianodel

Blessed by the AW Gods
Registered
Reaction score
I saw the Duff in the last two book stores I've visited. I keep forgetting to get pictures though!