Obama calls Blacks "a mongrel people." Say what?

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Life size troll doll!

I never want to play the dozens with you,NT. LMAO.

Okay,sorry for derail.

Wait a minute...isn't Snooki that fang-banger on the HBO vampire mini-series?

It's not Snooki, it's Sookie. And she's not a fang banger! Leave Sookie alone, why can't you?

"Fang-banger?" :Wha:

And I thought "suckheads" was bad when Wesley "Tax Cheat" Snipes snarled it in Blade.

As for the troll doll, apparently she's very upset about the tanning bed tax and that the Prez doesn't know who she is.

"Jersey Shore" star Nicole Polizzi attempted to use her new found fame as a "get out of jail free" card when she busted by cops for being a drunken nuisance Friday.
"You can't tell me what to do - I'm Snooki," she yelled at officers during a boozed-up, expletive-filled rant.

"Do you know who I am? I'm f---ing Snooki. You can't do this to me - I'm f---ing Snooki. You guys are going to be sorry for this - release me!"

Unsurprisingly, it didn't do the trick.

The pint-sized reality TV cast member was arrested for disorderly conduct Friday and hauled away from the Seaside Heights boardwalk in cuffs as her over-sized shades slid down her nose.

Snooki had been boozing with pals in bars along the Jersey Shore beach earlier in the day and was spotted drinking tequila shots and Long Island iced teas by lunchtime.

Wearing a red and black T-shirt with the word "SLUT" across the chest and a miniskirt that left little to the imagination, she was later spotted falling over and wobbling uncontrollably.

In a bizarre string of acts, she then tried to get on a man's bicycle, stormed onto the beach without paying the $5 entrance fee and finally tried to shove a man showering by the boardwalk.

It was then that cops intervened.

Her co-stars J-Woww and new housemate Dina were with her for some of the antics, and later arrived at the police station to bail her out.

"Going to bail @Sn00ki out of jail... The things I do for this girl I swear," J-Woww posted on Twitter Friday.

The cast kept a lower profile Saturday, and Snooki was out of sight, presumably sleeping off her hangover.

link

Sigh. Sings: "I believe the children are the future. Kill them now before they lose their way."

And we wonder why S.A.T. scores keep dropping. :e2drunk:

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Tanning's not good for you.

Neither is being a mouthy drunken midget/twit/reality show "star" walking around with a T-shirt that reads "SLUT" on it.

But hey, it beats the hell outta being a "mongrel."

nighttimer

No Gods No Masters
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Who the hell is Sookie/Snookie?
And no, I'm not going to google it. I really couldn't care less.

BZZZT!! Sorry, Aruna. You cared enough to ask. :evil

THIS is a Snooki:

snooki_polizzi--300x300.jpg

THIS is a Sookie:

trueblood_sookie.jpg

THIS is a mongrel:

big_159.jpg

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ok-

I think that if Rush or some other conservative voice said the same thing, that all people are mongrels, but that blacks get it more...word for word what Obama said, they'd be hung out to dry. BUt Obama said it so the media thinks it is ok. Which I think mostly it is, but there is a double standard. I think the media is liberal and will jump on any conservative they can. I think the office of the president is above appearances on shows like The View and he should never have been on there. I think he would have done better with a teleprompter. I think he shouldn't have commented on it at all. I think this whole thing is a mole hill. I think that dog in NT's post is cute.

Kensington

Absolute Blight
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I always think it's kind of cool when white people can trace their ancestry back to some family crest or old European town or castle or what have you. I dated an Irish gal once and she knew her history off the top of her head going way, way back. It was most impressive.

This is not unusual for people from the British Isles. Because of its island status, it was cut off from the rest of Europe, and many families have lived in the same village or town for centuries. Anglo Saxon, Celtic, and French, the latter courtesy of the Norman invasion of 1066, or the Franco Scottish Alliance, are the predominant bloodlines. My family also has Scandinavian ancestry, dating back to the Viking invasions. And you can still see the legacy of the Norman and Viking influences in surnames. The Vikings in the north of Scotland, predominately, and the Normans in England.