Gentlemen, I am happy to report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessianodel

Blessed by the AW Gods
Registered
Reaction score
...Right?

This is fake right? I mean it is.........right?
Is this guy pretending or just mentally challenged?
Or is he fishing for an argument, cuz it looks like he has one.

And I'm a lady not a gentleman. :crazy:

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
$995 sounds like the size of the check he sent to Bobby Fletcher. Wait a minute, he paid cash?

Yo, Florida AG! Bobby is offering discounts for cash. Wants to hide something, do you think?

Last edited:

shaldna

The cake is a lie. But still cake.
Registered
Reaction score
For $995 I'll publish your book. In crayon, on toilet paper. It'll no doubt sell just as many copies and have even better production quality than the version you or your friend just paid for.

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
At first, I thought the OP was a sarcastic account of someone who had tried to warn off a friend from going with ... nope, can't call 'em that on a public board... um... WLA/AEG, but it seems not. In that case:

CONGRATS ON GETTING SCAMMED! (is that what you wanted to hear?)

CONGRATS ON CROWING ABOUT RESEARCH, WHEN BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, YOU IGNORE MOST OF WHAT YOU DISCOVER! (I assume this is true since you point out you have found out the bad rep, etc, associated with AEG and went that route anyway... doesn't bode well for a supposedly researched book, though.)

CONGRATS ON DROPPING ALMOST A GRAND! (though if you didn't want it, I'd've been happy to point you to a nice charity or two, and that way you could have at least gotten a tax deduction out of the deal.)

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com

Monkey

Is me.
Registered
Reaction score
*Looks from Ben to James to Perks and wishes she could afford them all*

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
I'm telling you, the poster is just some high school kid farting around on his mom's computer; lazy summer days, and all that. Betcha a ham sandwich. I mean nobody, but NOBODY is this gormless unless it's on purpose.

Right?

Sheila Muirenn

Rebuilding My Brain
Registered
Reaction score
that my good friend's book is finally being published. Despite all the terrible things we heard far and wide across the Internets, he decided to accept a contract with AEG and Strategic Book Mark. It's a steal - only $995 for the first copy! I think he went ahead and paid them cash so they would throw in the book signing tour and the 'Grande', which is their all out advertising campaign.

Now I know what you're thinking "They said the same thing to us!" "It'll never work!" Well, my friends - this is no ordinary book. My friend is well read, having sampled many of Stephen Hawkins' works. He will take what he's learned from this and other disciplines, then compare and contrast what the Bible has to say about such theories, also including Einstein's Theory of Relativity and The Big Bang. Truly a fascinating read. Also included are what we believe to be factual evidence that Christ walked with dinosaurs, an expose' on the seedier profit-driven side of science, and finally the one true way to Salvation. You will not be able to put this puppy down. And at only 272 pages, you'll be able to read through it in a single night. Once he lets me know the title and cover art, I'll post that too!

Be sure to get to bed early. It's a school night.

Well, a summer-school night.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
i hate this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.