• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing Buddy/Beta for Urban Fantasy/Romance Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzy Waltz

figuring it all out
Registered
Reaction score
Hello there,

I'm currently about halfway through my first Urban Fantasy novel, with romantic elements, and am looking for someone who'd be willing to swap crits with me... maybe chapter by chapter? Or whatever. Just as long as the person would be willing to stick with me for my entire book, and I'll do vice versa.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

~Jaz

EDIT: I'm still looking for a beta. I've got one person who actually swapped chapters with me, but it didn't work out so well. I really do need someone, so let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:

Dakota Moss

Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested. I have no material to send as of today, but I'll beta yours, and when I have chapters done I'll send them. Just send me a private message I suppose.

It's fantasy with a little romance, my novel is intended as.

Jazzy Waltz

figuring it all out
Registered
Reaction score
I'm interested. I have no material to send as of today, but I'll beta yours, and when I have chapters done I'll send them. Just send me a private message I suppose.

It's fantasy with a little romance, my novel is intended as.

Sounds good. :)

kangolNcurlz

Registered
Reaction score
I might be interested, but I have a couple of questions, Jazzy. You have mail. :)

Jazzy Waltz

figuring it all out
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds good! I've sent a PM back, but still looking as I don't have anything concrete, so feel free to post if you're interested, people! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.