• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for MG adventure 44k works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becca

Middle-Grade SF Writer
Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I am looking for a serious beta to swap my MG novel. I have swapped before and loved the experience! I check for style, pace, dialogue, characters, and all those fun details. I check grammar but I'm no expert!

12 y/o twins get sucked into another dimension only to discover a race of aliens who despise humans.

Plenty of fast paced action. I hope that it will appeal to boys and girls. PM me if you are interested and want more details. Don't like to post a ton on here : )

I am honest, and serious, but do enjoy reading the stories as well. Interested in someone who is also serious about polishing their novel and honing their craft.

Becca

Middle-Grade SF Writer
Registered
Reaction score
My mom has an '78 MGB LOL. I learned to drive stick with it...sorry off topic : )

bleacher1099

Dystopian, it's what's for dinner.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
yupireadthat.com
Totally loved the story and anyone who is looking to get honest to goodness feedback on their own work should PM this gal.

Becca

Middle-Grade SF Writer
Registered
Reaction score
I guess I should add more info. This has touches of sci-fi and fantasy but not a ton. There is not an extreme amount of world building involved, but there are unique and fun creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.