• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Jobs board] Wizbids.com / ifreelance.com

CaitlinK18

"Sephiroth is my bishie!"
Registered
Reaction score
I got the same email. My immediate thoughts where that it's not worth it for $3.95 a month. And that's just for their basic service.

Richard

13th Triskaidekaphobe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcobbett.co.uk
This site is hilarious. This is a genuine bid on there, okay? See if you can spot the hand-over point between writers...

Sprezzatura, as a word to describe art and life in the Italian High Renaissance, is a complicated concept. Its meaning is difficult to determine. Paradoxical in nature, with positive and negative connotations, it does well to act as an adjective of the elaborate structure of sixteenth century society. Aristocrats desired to possess it and artists strove to depict it. As the subject of Baldassare Castiglione's influential Book of the Courtier, it was a simultaneous reflection of the Renaissance man as a graceful performer and a superficial manipulator. In society, as in art, the emphasis was on effect, on convincing an audience or a viewer that impressive actions required little effort. The value of sprezzatura originated in antiquity, and Renaissance society combined it with Christian virtues to create the perfect man. Although the word was both contradictory and indefinable, it was the standard of successful behavior towards which sixteenth century social climbers strove. Grace was not only limited to daily High Renaissance life, but extended to art as well--from Vasari, Raphael and Leonardo in the High Renaissance to the later development of mannerism.

SO ID LIKE TO CREATATE A SURF COMPANY AND I NEED THE LOGO TO REPRSENT OR EMBODY THIS IDEA OF BEING ABLE TO SURF AND MAKE IT LOOK EASY , OR WHEN YOU TWEAK OUT YOUR BOARD , OR YOU AIR WITH STYLE AND GRACE

LOOK AT MY COMETITORS , BILLABONG ,RIP CURL, OP ETC.

BUT I THINK I WANT A SKULL AND CROSS BONES BLACK AND WHITE AND MAYBE ON THE EDGE OF THE SWORDS THERE COULD BE A DESIGN MAYBE ON THE BLADE ON EACH SIDE OF A GUY SURFING SORT OF IN THE BLADES AND MAYBE IN PIRATE LETTERS IT COULD SAY SPREZZATURA UNDER THE CHIN FROM SWORD TIP TO SWORD TIP IN PIRATE LETTRS

Richard

13th Triskaidekaphobe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcobbett.co.uk
Hahahahaha!

am looking for a medical Orientated cartoon of a Medic Kangaroo Operating on or defibrillating a patient with an Iraq theme in the Background. Hope to see blood or any other gore in the operation or electrocution of the patient in the defibrillization.maybe even an Australian flag? Possibly there could be an assitant in the cartoon to the Kangaroo maybe a Koala? or a Platypus?

CaitlinK18

"Sephiroth is my bishie!"
Registered
Reaction score
Richard said:
This site is hilarious. This is a genuine bid on there, okay? See if you can spot the hand-over point between writers...

Yar.

Edit! Found another one!

Need 25 original content articles. Articles to be 500-600 words in length and are to include specific keywords and phrases. Each article must include the keyword phrase "silk wedding flowers" or a different combination of or dirivative of the phrase. Other keywords to be used in some of the articles are "bridal bouquets" "wedding bouquets" "flower girl baskets"flower girl halos" "ring bearer pillow" "brides bouquet" etc. Basically I am looking for 25 wedding related articles that can include these keyword phrases and others as I deem appropriate. Winning bidder is to submit one previosly written article for my review before contract is finalized.
Not knocking keyword articles or anything, but using the phrase "silk wedding flowers" once, never mind 25 times, is an exercise guaranteed to make MY brain run out of my ears. And the pay for this exercise in endurance is a whopping "$100-250".​

Last edited: