Registered
Reaction score
lol I've been in the shadows for some time. It's my second home apparently, LOL

I liked yours too, btw. Very steamy

Tar, how is your writing going?

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
Lol! MM. If my characters explode, it's your fault.

I have emailed you the place where you are making me stop them...poor bastards is all i have to say.:tongue I think you should be aware of the suffering you are inflicting...:D

ETA -- it is done. But they tell me that this has to be absolutely the last interruption lol. Or they will go on strike. See that look my avi is giving you MM.

He is not happy. :D

Last edited:

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah lol! Probably won't be much of a problem seeing as I have zero interest in describing a meal scene any more than I have too.

Might even skim it, I can always write it in later during revision if I have to lol!

MissMacchiato

Bring on the Sweet, Sweet Coffee
Registered
Reaction score
I have a sex scene over a dinner table too, actually.

I'm not sure I'll include it, simply because that plot element might not work out. Want me to send it over for fun?

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
Lol! Do you even have to ask???:evil

She's had a sip of wine...and you know what they say about not eating or drinking from a faerie table...conveniently enough for me, her next conscious thought will be in the bedroom lol!

No doubt i'll read through the finished draft and have to write more in but really...it is time!

MissMacchiato

Registered
Reaction score
*high fives* LOL! I sent you that email. There is a particular chunk missing, I'm not sure what to write that bit as yet.

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
OMG! I read that email, if I wasn't writing smut, I'd need a cold shower lol!

as it is--Elaine is down to her underwear, well, most of it anyway...:e2brows:

the deed is still pages away, but it is at least in sight!

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
Umm, well in my mind lavender lace with crystals sewn on, but that sort of detail can wait til the rewrite.

He's picked her up, dropped her on the bed and has just torn all his clothes off now... Hubba Hubba!

ETA--that does look like fun, if I wasn't so darn busy with this scene I'd let Gan out of his cage for a wander lol! He might even give Randall a run for Em's attention...

Last edited:

MissMacchiato

Registered
Reaction score
haha, can you imagine if they met?

Randall would kick Gan's ass if he tried anything. And I think gan would be the type to shrug and try not to get involved after he saw how furious Randall was.

We've never seen furious randall. It'd be scary though!

PrincessofPersia

Registered
Reaction score
God, I love this script I'm working on. This is definitely my best work. It has really awesome characters in it. I just created a hitman nicknamed "Bollocky" because he did one of his jobs stark naked and drunk in broad daylight. (His real name is James Van Rooyen)

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
haha, can you imagine if they met?

Randall would kick Gan's ass if he tried anything. And I think gan would be the type to shrug and try not to get involved after he saw how furious Randall was.

We've never seen furious randall. It'd be scary though!

Hah! You forget--Gan has an indestructable magically constructed simulacrum body! And is a trained warrior back home. Randall couldn't even dent him. Not without pure iron anyway. Only Fae magic can affect him, and unless there is a malfunctioning portal near that cafe, he's impenetrable.

Unless he stabbed him with iron. Then he'd drop like a fly...Poor bugger.

But you're right, he'd never fight over a woman. he has no need to, there's always plenty more hurling themselves at him lol!

But she'd look twice at him. I know she would. ;)

MissMacchiato

Registered
Reaction score
lol Em would. And then Randall would do that raised eyebrow face, and she'd be all, What? I was only looking.

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
lolS! And then Gan would do the cocked brow, one sided smile nod and it would all be okay...:tongue

he can't help being perfect...it is his curse.

OMG We have entered the filth zone now...complete and utter smutorama, cannot be mistaken for anything else. Scorching is the polite term I do believe.

I think this is going to be a 2k sex scene...

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
I sent you the next bit...that tells where her fingers went, but it still ends mid sentence... i think there's enough for your imagination to take over though lol!

Yar sure, I will send you my first draft smut lol! God i think I am going to cringe when i do the first revision lol!

<Conor is all WTF? that I am making his bedroom antics public lol!
<

Last edited:

tarkine

Learning the trade
Registered
Reaction score
lol I've been in the shadows for some time. It's my second home apparently, LOL

I liked yours too, btw. Very steamy

Tar, how is your writing going?

I'm happy with my QL and I'm supposed to be thinking about my snopsys,(yeah can't spel at the moment either) but I'm so tired at the moment, my brain is goo... so I think I'll have to have a coffee and risk being up all night, so hopefully I can get some quiet time this evening to work through what I want to write.

While I was sitting in the car yesterday, I reworked my first chapter of the second book... that's about it at the moment.

When I'm tired my writing takes on a form of its own.. "The cat sat on the mat" looks like this:

The cat then went said under mat. - yeah makes no sense but sure gives me a laugh when I edit it.

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
So true MM.

I don't think Gan would mind...as long as he knew it wouldn't get back to Isibeal...

But Conor--He's very private, he is sort of in hiding, after all...I guess at the heart of it all, he is a sensitive soul, who just wants someone to love.

*sighs*

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Work was dead as today. There was actually a 15-minute period where there were no customers in the store. And this is a reasonably big store, keep in mind!

In the last hour that I was there, I served one person at the register and talked to 2 others about all the damn crickets that were in the store. Well, I also cleaned up the racks a bit, but that's my go-to task that I do whenever it's quiet...

But seriously, we had dozens of crickets in the store today. There's a total cricket plague down my way right now. *sigh*

I did manage to do 1 more character interview over an Iced Latte before work though. :)

LunaFancy

Registered
Reaction score
Well done Cliff. talk about maximising your down time.:)

I made the mistake of stopping to feed the horses and myself...having trouble picking up where I left off now.

For some reason 3k or erotica/day seems to be my burnout limit. But it isn't enough to get this done in the time frame I want. Hmmm.

Time to find a way to circumvent the burnout I think.

Or just push on through and fix it in the revision....

x_Kathy_x

Me fail English? That’s unpossible.
Registered
Reaction score
That's my mantra. Oh, I'll fix it during revisions, yes... :D

MissMacchiato

Registered
Reaction score
good morning all :) wow we must all have been tired last night. I didn't even see some of these posts!

Coffee. Then editing. Job hunting. And continue the read over, synop and query. Im so unbearably tired of that daily to do list. It makes me feel like nothing has changed.​

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I'll join you on the jobseeking today MissM.

I need to apply for at least 4 fresh jobs by Friday (for Centrelink). It's kind of annoying... I mean, I've applied for about 3/4 of the jobs in my local shopping centre that I might be able to get (somehow I think the chances of my working at Valleygirl are a little slim...) but because I've used most of them on my unemployment forms already, I have to find places I haven't applied for yet.

And basically, all of those shops keep your resume on file for 3 months... so it'll be another month before any of them can be on my to-do list again. *sigh*

But today I'm going to apply in both of the Travel Agents in the shopping centre. I've always been a bit iffy about working there, because I don't know a lot of geography, and if I screwed up while working there it would probably cost me my job, because the customers would be up shit creek.

I mean, if I book the wrong hotel, but tell them the one they wanted... then they'll be in a foreign country or city, wondering why they don't have a reservation. It could turn very bad very quickly.

But fuck it. I'll apply for those jobs. Not that they're advertising... but it can't hurt to try. :)