Lost :/ Need help!

rednecklace

Registered
Reaction score
Ugh, I feel retarded. I made a thread titled 'Please, suggestions for improvement on my amateur writing', or some such. I posted it into the 'novels' section, which I now recognize as not the right place. I didn't know that at the time. Now, it says that the thread has been moved. When I click on it, I get a screen saying I need a password. The password for my account doesn't work on that.

I tried looking for my lost thread in the 'Share Your Work' section, but I need a password for that as well. Please, I need help! :)

Feeling the idiot,
Rednecklace

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The password is: vista

rednecklace

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I'm sorry. Just saw the password was 'vista'.

*facepalm*

suki

Opinionated
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ugh, I feel retarded. I made a thread titled 'Please, suggestions for improvement on my amateur writing', or some such. I posted it into the 'novels' section, which I now recognize as not the right place. I didn't know that at the time. Now, it says that the thread has been moved. When I click on it, I get a screen saying I need a password. The password for my account doesn't work on that.

I tried looking for my lost thread in the 'Share Your Work' section, but I need a password for that as well. Please, I need help! :)

Feeling the idiot,
Rednecklace

The password for Share Your Work is Vista

And welcome to AW - it would probably be a good idea to check out the newbie forum and read up on AW a bit - it can be an overwhelming place at first ;)

~suki

TheIT

Infuriatingly Theoretical
Registered
Reaction score
Odds are, your thread got moved into Share Your Work. As stated on the main page, the password for SYW is "vista". Try clicking on your thread again and enter "vista" as the password.

:welcome: to AW! Be sure to read the Newbie's Guide and the other threads stickied to the top of the Newbie Forum for more information about how AW works.

ETA: Note that "vista" is all lower case.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Don't forget to read the Newbie Guide and enjoy your stay

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
with all due respect, i am a way bigger idiot than you!

now get out there and have some fun.
oh, and welcome to aw!

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Take a wander around the various forums, there's lots to see and lots to learn, and even some fun threads too. Come along and pop on over to the Traditional Irish Pub (at the top of the Newbie forum) and say hi, there's plenty of friendly faces that you can chat with and lots of banter. There's also the Question of the Day threads at the top of the Newbie forum where you can answer random questions.

Don't forget to read the newbie guide, and if you want to know what all the buttons mean check out this thread.