The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Vivisphere Publishing

Vivisphere Publishing

Hey fellow travellers, anyone have an opinion or experience in regards to Vivisphere Publishing? Searched for any mention of them here and found nothing, so I'm asking. They looked to be a small p.o.d. publisher that has been around for at least ten years, but I've see no 2010 releases on their website. I'll assume that they are either slow updating the site, or they are slowly going out of the business.
    See ya--
    Daddyo
    Website
    Blog
    RIVER BOTTOM BLUES--now available at the usual suspects and Barking Rain Press
    THE DEVIL'S BLUES--Ditto.
    HOWLING MOUNTAIN BLUES--Ditto too

Back in the black, & staying there! Marian Perera's Avatar
    Heaven is a place on earth called Toronto.
    Here's a link : Vivisphere Publishing

"The novel has a dark, eerie, fairy-tale feel." Washington Post's review of The Beast Prince

AmazonWebsite

Good: Site clearly aimed at readers.
    Weird: A homepage full of gambling and card game books, plus a book on Middle Earth?????
    Bad: Poorly edited website (found misspellings and typos on two out of three pages I read).

Pet peeve: Separately...this word is so commonly misspelled that any half-awake editor should be on the lookout for it. Not to mention that spellcheck would have caught it. Hard to believe any web designer wouldn't run spellcheck, especially on a publisher's website.

...and now I'm going to have to run spellcheck on this entry. Hate that pot/kettle thing <G>.
    Why doesn't George R. R. Martin use Twitter? He already killed off all 140 characters.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Although ancient (1999), this PW announcement offers some insight into the who and why.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: