The Bouncy Castle in Space

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That was one bouncy ferret, Ferret! And the jedi kittehs are too funny. The gray one kinda looks like one of my cats.

I have ta go pet her now. :D

jtrylch13, my cats also prefer a comfy rug to upchuck on, even thought the wood floor is just inches away. What's up with that?

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
When we first got her, she would only puke on my vinyl flooring. This went on for several years and a lot of pukeing because she's a long haired cat. After we moved a couple times, she started peeing on the carpet and pukeing on anything dificult to clean. We've blocked off the upstairs to save the carpet and I think I need a new rug for the front door. Hate to buy new if she's going to ruin it.

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
buys something new and inexpensive then - 'her rug'... just a thought.

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
My brother's persian pukes all the time. Maybe it's genetic.

But something else bothered me about this. Is anything stressing your kitty? I only ask because we had a cat that only gave us problems at specific times. If we were going on a trip, she would ALWAYS try to pee in the suitcases. When hubby deployed to Korea, guess what he found when he opened his suitcase? I laughed when he told me, even though I know he didn't appreciate it.

But then one day she started peeing on the vinyl runner at the top of our staircase. And then it progressed to the middle of the desktop, which was in front of the stair railing. I talked to the vet, and he said something was stressing her.

Turned out, one of our foster kids was tormenting her. She would walk partway down the stairs, and if the kitty was in reach above, she would yank her feet or tail through the railing. I finally caught her doing it one night, and let her know how displeased I was.

I guess she quit doing it, because that was the end of the problems.

When we first got her, she would only puke on my vinyl flooring. This went on for several years and a lot of pukeing because she's a long haired cat. After we moved a couple times, she started peeing on the carpet and pukeing on anything dificult to clean. We've blocked off the upstairs to save the carpet and I think I need a new rug for the front door. Hate to buy new if she's going to ruin it.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
These poor kitties need a cat whisperer.

SheilaJG

Registered
Reaction score
All this talk of cat puke is really interesting, but . . . .

Smish is leaving tomorrow!!! What are we going to do without her????????

:scared:

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All this talk of cat puke is really interesting, but . . . .

Smish is leaving tomorrow!!! What are we going to do without her????????

:scared:

You're going to bounce. :Jump: :Jump: :Jump: :Jump: :Jump: :Jump: :Jump:

And you're going to behave. My spies will be watching. :D

toldyouso

Surly Temple
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
toldyousoandso.blogspot.com
I don't usually laugh at things like this, but my friend forwarded this to me:

From a Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite thing!
1:00 PM - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 PM - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 PM - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
7:00 PM - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 PM - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
11:00 PM - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

From a Cat's Diary

Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of ‘allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ... Will keep you posted.

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
toldyouso, that is too funny. :roll:

Smish deserves a vacation, so we'll just have to carry on as best we can. Then bounce like crazy when she returns. :hooray:

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
Yes, I really do appreciate the cat diary. It is absolutely true.

Thank you, toldyouso.

And, Smish - have a fabulous time!

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
Have a good vacation Smish! Am I mistaken, or will this impeded your ability to announce the winner of the contest?

Back to my cat problems; my husband says presence of stray adorable kitten on porch is stressing her and now she is peeing on rug in front of front door. I will try to give her extra attention to hopefully alleviate any concerns, but I don't know what to do if it doesn't change. I'm her only ally in this house, so she needs to be a good kitty.

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My flight leaves early Thursday morning, but I'll stay up late to announce the winners. ;)

You guys won't see me much after that, though, until Monday evening. I'll work out prize delivery then. :)

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
Ah, so it'll be 9pm my time - coolness :D

*dances and hops about thread*

that redhead

Registered
Reaction score
Smish,

Don't forget to bring back souvenirs for all of us!! :ROFL:

Hope you have a good trip!

timp67

Guinea pig in the laboratory of God
Registered
Reaction score
Come back with a head and heart full of happy memories, Smish! :) :Jump:

that redhead

Registered
Reaction score
Come back with a head and heart full of happy memories, Smish! :) :Jump:

I quickly read this, and saw it as "come back with a head, and a heart full of happy memories." It made me wonder where Smish is going that would cause her to lose her head. :Wha: lolol