The Bouncy Castle in Space

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Ashly and Jed for the kind words. How did writers get by before they had the internet and the support of other writers?

Oh ya, drinking =-)

Sigh. You always spell my name wrong. :rolleyes:

But I always forgive you. :D

(Doesn't it look odd without the "e", though? Maybe you should just call me Ash. ;))

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
mware----Congrats are in order!!! Things beginning to look up! :)

smish---hope you get the chance to post a prompt! Still plenty of time! Everyone has done an awesome job. Everyone's unique! Everyone's special!! :D

Alanna B.

Um,yeah so... ok then.
Registered
Reaction score
Mware- sorry about the r's. Those are never easy to take. But I hear you about the impact of positive feedback. It seems to boost my moral as well. :)

Honeybug- you just gave me flashbacks from a Saturday night live skit..."You're special and Dog- Gonnit, people like you" guess which one.

Smish, people are CONSTANTLY saying and pronouncing my name wrong. Lets start a misfit name club. :D

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Smish, people are CONSTANTLY saying and pronouncing my name wrong. Lets start a misfit name club. :D

Oh, I'm in!

My last name is NEVER pronounced correctly. At my previous job, after being there three years, my boss still couldn't say it correctly.

And I'd pronounce Alanna as Uh-lan-uh. Is that wrong? :D

Alanna B.

Um,yeah so... ok then.
Registered
Reaction score
That's perfect- see! Not sure why its so hard for people. But that's their loss, they can't be in the misfit name club so poo on them.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks Ashly and Jed for the kind words. How did writers get by before they had the internet and the support of other writers?

Oh ya, drinking =-)
Yep, drinking :e2drunk:
Mine was a recent rejection that said, "Sorry we'll pass, but I like your writing." Sadly, it made me happy.

Onward and upward, I say!
And a drink for you, too :e2drunk:

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Honeybug- you just gave me flashbacks from a Saturday night live skit..."You're special and Dog- Gonnit, people like you" guess which one.

Love SNL!! If my memory serves me---Special Moments!? :ROFL: Good times---good times!! My granddaughter's name is Alana pronounced A-lan-a just spelled differently. :D

jtrylch13

Has semi-colon; will use it!
Registered
Reaction score
That's perfect- see! Not sure why its so hard for people. But that's their loss, they can't be in the misfit name club so poo on them.

Darn it! I can't be part of the Misfit Name Club, I'm one of the million Jennifers in the world. My maiden name was a real treat though, Trylch. Trill - ch. Had a teacher call me Trout once. Not really sure where that came from.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Not sure everyone has seen the announcement about the minimum post requirement for starting threads in SYW (you need 50 posts now). But, for those here who want to participate in the challenges and who have less than 50 posts, let me know and I'll see you right.

Which means: You don't have a new excuse to get out of the challenges ;) :D

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Darn it! I can't be part of the Misfit Name Club, I'm one of the million Jennifers in the world. My maiden name was a real treat though, Trylch. Trill - ch. Had a teacher call me Trout once. Not really sure where that came from.

Trout? :crazy: I think that earns you a spot in the club, at least as a honorary member!

Not sure everyone has seen the announcement about the minimum post requirement for starting threads in SYW (you need 50 posts now). But, for those here who want to participate in the challenges and who have less than 50 posts, let me know and I'll see you right.

Which means: You don't have a new excuse to get out of the challenges ;) :D

The dragon is so nice. I'd give him a hug, but hugging a dragon may be a bad idea. :crazy:

On the other hand, I've been cold all day. A hug may warm my nose and toes a bit...

jtrylch13

Registered
Reaction score
OK, I'm back. Had to step out for a rolla bar and milk for the toddler in the bath tub. That's granola bar in toddler talk. Husband's got him in the tub, so I'm looking for some social interaction that doesn't involve sippe cups or potty chairs.

jtrylch13

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know, I'm using the heat my laptop throws off to keep me warm. Could use a hott toddy!

jtrylch13

Registered
Reaction score
No, definetly not in a sippee cup!

I got a little "t" happy with my typing. Hot toddy. Still not sure of the spelling but it's a warm drink like apple cider usually including alcohol. That is, if you were looking for a definition. I'd really like some Bailleys in my coffee, actually. Or even kaluhua. Spelling?

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Baileys!!! Yay!! Me thinks I found the sekret hiding spot!! :hooray:

Alanna B.

Um,yeah so... ok then.
Registered
Reaction score
Good night for a swim in the Bouncy Castle hot tub !:) Its FREEZING OUTSIDE!!

Alanna B.

Um,yeah so... ok then.
Registered
Reaction score
Made 4 dozen sugar cookies today. *passes them around*
Its been a tough weekend for our family, so don't mind me while I hang here and bounce for a bit.

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Bounce all you want Alanna!! That's what this place is for!! Hope things get better for you and your family. :)
And if you like peanut butter fudge, there's a bunch in Jed's pub! :D