The Bouncy Castle in Space

MJWare

Kidlit gang, Junior member.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.MJAWare.com
Can I hang in the bouncy castle for a bit? Is there a slide? As long as noone head-butts me I'll be good.
Yes, there's a side and yes you are welcome to join. We normally do play nicely.

Judy, I think newt powers rock! I'm going to have to include newts in a story sometime.

Ivan_B

of Rassilon
Registered
Reaction score
I only come here for the slide. WHEEEEEeeeeeeee....... *exits via slide*

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Can I hang in the bouncy castle for a bit? Is there a slide? As long as noone head-butts me I'll be good.

I'm going to tell you a secret. Come closer, I don't want anyone to overhear. *whispers* This is the kidlit Room of Requirement. Of course, there's a slide, if you want one. ;)

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
:D Bouncing clears my mind!! Bounce around for a bit, exhaust some energy (better than cleaning house) and back to writing!! ;)
Did I miss Nov. prompt? I've only seen Jilly61 post. :Shrug: Jordyn wants to give it another go!! I'm gonna have to put a leash on her!! :ROFL:

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
I want a slide AND a glider, with a really wide seat to accommodate my - never mind. But swinging soothes me, and right now I need that more than thrills.

MJWare

Kidlit gang, Junior member.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.MJAWare.com
:D Bouncing clears my mind!! Bounce around for a bit, exhaust some energy (better than cleaning house) and back to writing!! ;)
Did I miss Nov. prompt? I've only seen Jilly61 post. :Shrug: Jordyn wants to give it another go!! I'm gonna have to put a leash on her!! :ROFL:

No, I don't think you missed it, just a low turnout. I don't think I'm going to make it this month, as I'm swamped at work and it's only going to get worse as Christmas approaches.

And how come, I've never been invited to the kidlit room of requirement? I've been trying to play nicely--it's hard for some of us =-)

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And how come, I've never been invited to the kidlit room of requirement? I've been trying to play nicely--it's hard for some of us =-)

Silly, Mike... you're in the kidlit room of requirement right now! We just have to keep that fact a secret, otherwise the adults will start to require more and more toys, and things will very quickly get out of hand. :D

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
CheG - I would LOVE to write something for your prompt, but so far the ideas are eluding me.

Besides, I had an agent contact me and ask for one of my PB mss, and I'm not even in my right brain right now. I can't help it, I'm almost non-functioning as a human.

This is the second time for this ms., though, so I'm not holding my breath too long.

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Figures I would come up with the prompt for the month NO ONE writes anything... :( Le sigh....

jilly wrote a response, I believe. And it's not your fault. November is the beginning of the holiday season, and it's just an extremely busy time for everyone. And anyway, it's only November 10th! Sheesh. There's still plenty of time. :D

CheG - I would LOVE to write something for your prompt, but so far the ideas are eluding me.

Besides, I had an agent contact me and ask for one of my PB mss, and I'm not even in my right brain right now. I can't help it, I'm almost non-functioning as a human.

This is the second time for this ms., though, so I'm not holding my breath too long.

Best wishes, sissy! Keep us posted.

MsJudy

Registered
Reaction score
sissy, I can't cross my fingers and type, so I'll cross my toes for you.

if this is the room of requirement, there is now a very large hot tub right between the swings and the slide.

you're welcome.

jilly61

aye aye in search of an agent
Registered
Reaction score
I like a relaxing sauna, myself.

I didn't mean to make you guys feel guilty by posting my prompt so early. I just knew that coming up to Christmas I'd get more and more busy. There's still plenty of time for you more organised types.

Alanna B.

Um,yeah so... ok then.
Registered
Reaction score
Sissy- that's exciting, good luck to you!

Hang on a sec..I just... need to...ugh.. push this slide over a bit. There, now we can slide into the hot tub! :)

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Now a sauna and a hot tub? See, I knew things would get out of hand if the secret got out. :D

(by the way, I've added a giant wave pool... there's also a lazy river for the less adventurous folks. :D)

Ivan_B

of Rassilon
Registered
Reaction score
Sissy- that's exciting, good luck to you!

Hang on a sec..I just... need to...ugh.. push this slide over a bit. There, now we can slide into the hot tub! :)

Oh THIS is awesome! *sploosh*

sissybaby

Registered
Reaction score
Ah, sploosh. Wasn't that what they called the fermented peaches in Holes? Yeah, good old sploosh.

Oh, and if you guys haven't gotten an email from authoress anonymous, or the miss snark lady, you need to check out her website. Awesome contest announced today. Too bad I have nothing ready.

EagerReader

commaholic and adverb junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck sissybaby! And I just read about that contest today. It does sound pretty awesome.

Thanks for the lazy river, Smish. It's just what I needed. Meandering downstream alongside a few fallen leaves. But, wait. What is that roaring noise? And why is it getting louder?

Alanna B.

Um,yeah so... ok then.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry Smish, I guess I'm not great at keeping secrets. :Shrug:
Can we get a margarita machine in this place? Or is it strictly 'G' rated fun?

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck sissybaby! And I just read about that contest today. It does sound pretty awesome.

Thanks for the lazy river, Smish. It's just what I needed. Meandering downstream alongside a few fallen leaves. But, wait. What is that roaring noise? And why is it getting louder?

No worries, EagerReader. That lifejacket you're wearing? It's really a bungee jacket, designed by Scott Westerfeld. You're perfectly safe, I promise. :D

Honeybug

Working my way up!
Registered
Reaction score
Wow!!! :yessmiley What a difference a couple of days makes!! This place has gone from a bouncy castle to a down right vacation area!! Watch that last drop Easy---I forgot to hook my bungy cord :e2drown:!!
I love this place!! :Jump:

timp67

Guinea pig in the laboratory of God
Registered
Reaction score
WHY have I never been to the bouncy castle before????

*bounces*

Smish

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry Smish, I guess I'm not great at keeping secrets. :Shrug:
Can we get a margarita machine in this place? Or is it strictly 'G' rated fun?

You didn't see the margarita maker? Judy hid it behind the pinball machine. Sneaky girl, that one. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Bouncy Castle, timp! :hooray: