Not open for further replies.

clockwork

In the zone...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
redzonefilm.net
It seems like they're trying to recapture the feel if the first few Silent Hill games.

Definitely. I thought I was watching the trailer for SH2 at first, all the fog and the guy looks pretty similar to James from 2.

Looks good though, I'm assuming the latter portions where he's searching with the flashlight is in-game footage - it sure looks like it, and if it is, I'm liking what I see.

2 was my favourite. Not a bloody clue what was going on or why but damnably playable; even if James was the most unfit man ever. I mean, really... he must have been on at least 40-a-day to be so out of breath after jogging 50 yards. :)

darkprincealain

Registered
Reaction score
I'll have to check it out when I get home. I'd heard rumors that Konami would have a big announcement at E3. Glad to hear it is related to one of their better series. :D

Xvee

I Need Monkeys
Registered
Reaction score
What happened to SH 5-7?

The x360 had a Silent Hill title a year or two ago. So did PSP. Maybe they counted those as well. But it's hard to keep track after the second one cos they all started to look the same.

M. Scott

2024 will be my year!
Registered
Reaction score
I hear they may be putting 2-3 on a disc for ps3 ;)

Eudoxia

The Undead Bookworm
Registered
Reaction score
I was very pleased with Silent Hill: Shattered Memories and I enjoyed it so much that I even made it my new favorite and I will be expecting the same greatness in Silent Hill 8. The trailer has me even more interested in the game than I was before and I can't wait till it gets released.

Status
Not open for further replies.