I'm excited! Are there any ambitious writers out there? New girl here!

AmbitiousJ

I'm Blessed to be a Blessing!
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I'm so happy that I've found this site. I'm an extremely private person so I love forums. I love meeting people that are just as ambitious as I am when it comes to their dreams. So I wanted to say, Hi and please feel free to send me a note. I am a 24 year old Actress/Choreographer/Writer and Believer! I like to think I'm a positive person. I believe you can learn from everyone, even when you don't feel like learning :) so yea send me a note writers!

P.S. Here's a couple of Hello's in other languages, or something lol

Hi, Hola, bonjour, Buon Giorno, Hallo, Sa lam, annyong, that's all I can remember now. So yea...

Later dreamers, writers, and hungry people!

Fryson

Something Witty
Registered
Reaction score
Hello there! I'm new here as well and I also like to think I'm quite an ambitious person, so I guess we have two things in common. :)

I'm not really fluent in anything other than English so I'm afraid I don't have the assortment of greetings that you do. :(

But welcome all the same!

AmbitiousJ

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Kate, Alley and Frison. Thanks for the welcome. Do you guys know how I can put my picture up. Kind of like how you guys got yours? Hope you guys are my "people" or friends soon.

Frison, since you're new too, lets be friends now lol

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Kate, Alley and Frison. Thanks for the welcome. Do you guys know how I can put my picture up. Kind of like how you guys got yours?
Go to your User CP (click from the top toolbar, over to the left) and then go to Edit Avatar. It will show you the size you're allowed.

You can have a profile photo and an avatar. They don't have to be the same.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You've got to hit a certain number of posts to put up an avatar, I'm fairly sure.
Yeah, I think that's true for a custom avatar now that I think of it (either 10 posts, or 50 posts). Seems like anyone can have one of the stock avatar images.

AkepLeigh

Registered
Reaction score
Hi welcome, I'm new too! Yay us! I'd love to chat and get to know you! (And you know lots of people but I'm overly chatty, what can I say?)

who-the-moon-is

Dreams need spines.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
who-the-moon-is.deviantart.com
Yeah, I think that's true for a custom avatar now that I think of it (either 10 posts, or 50 posts). Seems like anyone can have one of the stock avatar images.

Not to be contradictary, but I was able to upload my custom avatar as soon as I was a member. Perhaps it used to be that way? (or I might be thinking of the wrong thing, profile vs. avatar wise)

And konbanwa Miss AmbitiousJ. =)

AkepLeigh

Registered
Reaction score
Not to be contradictary, but I was able to upload my custom avatar as soon as I was a member. Perhaps it used to be that way? (or I might be thinking of the wrong thing, profile vs. avatar wise)

And konbanwa Miss AmbitiousJ. =)

I can't see mine....although that may just mean that I did something wrong...

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Could be. They change the rules from time-to-time; I don't really keep up with it.

Fryson

Something Witty
Registered
Reaction score
Hey Kate, Alley and Frison. Thanks for the welcome. Do you guys know how I can put my picture up. Kind of like how you guys got yours? Hope you guys are my "people" or friends soon.

Frison, since you're new too, lets be friends now lol

Haha. Deal. :)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Take a wander around the various forums, there's lots to see and lots to learn, and even some fun threads too. Come along and pop on over to the Traditional Irish Pub (at the top of the Newbie forum) and say hi, there's plenty of friendly faces that you can chat with and lots of banter. There's also the Question of the Day threads at the top of the Newbie forum where you can answer random questions.

Don't forget to read the newbie guide, and if you want to know what all the buttons mean check out this thread.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Re: Avatars

Newbies can upload a custom avatar. However, it has to be a small one. After a certain number of posts, 50 I believe, you can then upload a slightly bigger one. If you get to 300,000 posts, you can upload an avatar that would instantly take over the internet and lead to an invasion of little green men from outer space. :D

AmbitiousJ

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. I really appreciate it. I hope I can make some friends. I really love that you guys sent other ways to say Hello in other languages, keep them coming. Please don't be a stranger!

"Every hard time has an expiration date"

xo
J

Last edited:

Because.

told before & told again
Registered
Reaction score
:hi:

¡Hola! :D

You'll totally make friends here! Everyone's here to help each other.

P.S.: I love acting too! :)