• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Content site] Scribol (formerly Environmental Graffiti)

Limoge

Banned
Spammer
Reaction score
Hi all!

I found this website Environmental Graffiti...they claim that a person can make a fair amount of $$ writing for them...they have this voting system where readers can vote for which articles they like the most and that sort of decides how much the writer gets paid...just wondering if anyone here has written for them and how much they made...I'm looking for new sites to try out for and EG looked interesting

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Stanmiller

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Shameless thread hijack follows:
Anyone notice the interesting phenomenon that mod's avatar sizes seem to be linked to the size of the font in their signatures? Reckon that has anything to do with...I'd better shut up.

Now back to normal thread operations.

I took a look and couldn't figure out what the site is about in the three minutes I spent there. Any web site that impenetrable won't be around long.

benbradley

It's a doggy dog world
Registered
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Stanmiller

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow! Mod Bunneh blasted that dude. I'm going to hang around in case it happens here.

Then we can get back to Wubbit.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm. I'll give "Limoge" a chance to reappear and explain, otherwise this thread will be fitted with concrete shoes.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Limoge now sleeps with the fishes. I'm locking this thread and removing the link. No reason to give spammers free advertising.

CoolWrites

Registered
Reaction score
Viral Clickbait news writing: ins & outs

Hi all...

I'm trying to find out what sites like Scribol, Viral Nova, Trueactivist.com and Buzzfeed pay their writers. Does anyone know the minimum terms and conditions for writing full time for one of these? I'd like to be able to compare, as I may be writing for one of them soon.

I'd be interested to know which are the popular best and worst ones here. Anything you can tell me would be valued.

Thanks in advance,

CW.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, CoolWrites. One entity per thread, please. I've merged your question into our Scribol thread. If we don't already have threads on the others (check the Index), then feel free to start one. There are also our Freelancing and Blogging/Social Media forums for general questions re: paid content writing.