i am about to cancel my subscription to BookSwim but before i do, i am curious to see what experiences others have had with it. here's a quick rundown on my pros and cons:
1. wide array of new books available
2. customer service is fast and helpful
3. cheaper than buying a Kindle and/or buying a book for the Kindle
1. books take forever and a day to arrive
2. two books ended up getting lost but BookSwim didn't know it, nor did i, so weeks went by with nothing happening
3. as a "light reader" you must always keep one book (they won't let you cancel till you return all 3 at one time)
please share your experiences and whether you think i should swim away or keep treading water?