Word Wars!

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
25.... Maybe less. I just couldn't find the words! I think I need to nap. All night.

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
I am afraid that I can not do one more. I feel poopififed in the worst possible way. :( sorry.

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
I am around hopefully until 9ish and will check back periodically. :)

lianna williamson

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Damoclian! I just got back from Cub Scouts-- it's a glamorous life I lead up here in small-town America-- and now I need to eat supper. I could go at 8:10?

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
0 words. Something is wrong, terribly so. I'm not sure what it is, but I am again afflicted with a lack of teh werdz. I need something: refamiliarisation, encouragement, positive reinforcement, electroshock therapy, Iunno! D: I think I need to beg off tonight as well, but I WILL keep trying! And I shall be here tomorrow if you will be?

lianna williamson

Registered
Reaction score
Agh, sorry about the lack of words. Sometimes I just need a thinking/planning day to figure out the next sequence of events. Otherwise every word is like wading through thigh-deep muck. I've got the next 6-7K of my book pretty well mapped out, but after I pass the midway point I am going to have to have a serious think because I'm really not sure what happens after that.

I think I'll be able to war tomorrow night. My brother is theoretically coming over to watch the 4-part finale of Avatar: The Last Airbender with me and the kid. Kid goes to bed by 8:00ish, though, so unless bro hangs around late (unlikely if he has his own kids with him) I should be available. I'll try to check in 7:00ish and let you know one way or the other.

lianna williamson

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I haven't heard a peep out of my brother, and my husband is watching qualifying for the Indy 500 for the next bazillionty hours, so I should be pretty free to war.

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
Well my brother and sil and nephew are here (somewhat by surprise to me) and may be for the next while, I don't know if I'll be able to war... Depends when they leave, really.

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think I'm up for it tonight either. :'( I will attempt to ensure there are no bars from playing tomorrow, but tonight, I am poopified in the tiredest of senses.

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
Hey lianna, do you write during the day as well as in the words wars of an evening?? I am wondering if my recent fails and flails are due to daytime out, maybe if I wrote earlier in the day, I'd be more able! Whaddaya think?

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
My dude! Fear not, I got distracted immediately after posting that last post. I am here now and ready to rumble on your mark or at the 4:50 if you would prefer? 20 min usual!