Another Newbie

Inquisitive_Lass

Registered
Reaction score
After Lurking on this site for a few weeks, being I am starting to work on a new novel, I figured I'd join being this site looks like a good place for an aspiring novelist like myself to find suggestion and answers to questions that I may have.

Now a little bit about who I am, I am 26 years old, I've been writing since a young age as I always had been somewhat of a story teller, I remember taking some creative writing courses back in High school. However due to my procrastinating nature, I took an extended break and was writing mainly fan fiction and poems for quite a bit. Realizing that I am better that I was setting myself short, I decided to try my hand at writing a novel.

Anyways I am very easygoing and good with discussions so feel free to ask me anything, I look forward to seeing what this message board has to offer

Ghanima

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Glad to see you, lurked for awhile myself before taking the plunge...looking forward to seeing more of you here!

Lydia

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.

Inquisitive_Lass

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for the welcome, always meant to post this before hand, however my Writing has distracted me quite a bit from doing so.

Yet Thanks again for the welcomes.

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
That darn writing thing pops it's ugly head again and distracts people from posting on the forums. When will it ever learn? :D