Hai.

Jhase

Registered
Reaction score
Hello to all,

My name is Antonio, but on the net I just stick with Jhase because I adore it. I got it from watching Dragon Ball Z growing up and well it just stuck. I'm twenty-two years old, going to be twenty-three in December. I love music, it keeps me grounded, I love television it keeps me interested, reading is becoming more and more apart of my life.

I found this board while searching for ways to write a flashback in a script, this was in the links provided by Google. I clicked, looked around, and found that this could be a very helpful and promising board. I'm not going to say I've been writing for years, I stopped after high school. Two years ago, I came across a virtual series where a guy did his own version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 and found an interest in screenwriting. Although I have not yet to complete a full script, just writing random things to get the hang of it and reading various scripts that I can come across has kept me on the path.

I've also taken an interest in novel writing as of late. I want to write, it is the best expression in my opinion.

Little more about me, well I have a knack for making Veronica Mars to Charmed references because those were shows that I enjoyed a lot. I suck at conversations, so if you talk to me and sound like I'm bored; I'm not. I just never know what to say, and tend to think and well thinking leads to me not typing because I question myself.

Biggest irk-y thing about me is that I am my own worst critic which is why I can't complete anything. I'd love to get out of that, but its so hard. SO yeah, that's um me in a not so nutty shell.

Ask me anything, I don't mind answering. And ahead of time, thank you for all the warm welcomes.

OH! I may fall asleep after this so if I don't see any responses, but am online. I'm in a coma sleep, lol.

:D

Ghanima

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Hard to believe you suck at conversations when you post so nicely!

Welcome aboard,

Lydia

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.

Jhase

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that welcomed me, sorry I couldn't get to doing this yesterday but I slept all day and well worked all night. But that is not the point, again thank you. I can't wait to integrate myself here. :)