The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Management] Vincent Cirrincione & Associates

figuring it all out

[Management] Vincent Cirrincione & Associates

This is a film management company based in New York and LA. Like most theatrical/film management and agencies, they don't have a website. However, I did find out that they do represent screenwriters. Yet, little information is available.

Does anyone know anything about this company? The only thing I can find is that Mr. Cirrincione manages Halle Berry.

Hagiographically Advantaged AW Moderator HapiSofi's Avatar
    Just typing "Vincent Cirrincione & Associates" into Google got me a bunch of hits.

You're right about them needing their own website.

Halle Berry's by far their biggest client, but they represent other people who get real work. There are a number of scenarios, good and bad, that could account for that.

Are these the only agents that will take you? How long have you been looking?
    Winner of the Best Drycleaner on the Block Award.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Has a website now (flash, natch): http://vincentcirrincioneassociates.com/
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: