Sarah Palin's March Madness Message.

Noah Body

Entertainment Ronin
Registered
Reaction score
That there are two sides to this issue is the false statement that comes out of a bad analysis as the product of simply bad logic. Where is all this Progressive Terrorism in American politics? I can find records of recent Right Wing Terrorism pretty easily. Maybe if there were fewer incidents of old white men flying into buildings or assassinating abortion doctors, etc. we wouldn't think twice about their use of the words 'enemy' or 'crosshair' ... IDK. Maybe I'm crazy.

AMC

You seriously believe that there is not a leftist component that mirrors the one on the right?

I don't think you're crazy. Unless being an ideologue is a form of mental illness. :D

Don Allen

Seeking a Sanctuary of Intelligence
Registered
Reaction score
Finally, a thread that I can sit back and enjoy without jumping in and calling someone a bad name, I like it... Carry on good fellows..

AMCrenshaw

Registered
Reaction score
Website
dfnovellas.wordpress.com
You seriously believe that there is not a leftist component that mirrors the one on the right?

:D

Show me the money! The left-wing terrorists we should fear here in America. Links plz. :D (Haskins right now is probably looking for links like a good-boy.)

AMC

I don't think you're crazy. Unless being an ideologue is a form of mental illness.

do tell what kind of ideologue you think i am

Axler

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.markellisink.com
Ah.

I wonder how many Democratic party fund-raisers he attended while stuck out there in the Montana wilderness without a TV or radio.

Seems to me he was much closer to the so-called survivalist movement...which is not exactly extolled as a hot-bed of progressive thought.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com

Axler

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.markellisink.com
Whether they're influential or not is strictly subjective. He was associated with them.

As for Atkinnson, he was movitaved by a desire to kill liberals, Democrats and homosexuals. He could have been affliated with any number of right-wingnut organizations, from local militia groups to Aryan nations. He cited right-wing radio shows as pumping him up.

The point is that there are groups and pundits who enable the psychos and then sit back and feign sorrow, then denial that the pyschos listened to them.

It's a tad bit significant that we're not seeing a comparable level of bad behavior from the left-wing side of the aisle despite all the insistence that there is.

Last edited: