Status
Not open for further replies.

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Fable 3 Achievements

Coronation Chicken
Perform a royal judgement while dressed as a chicken.

Pull!
Send an enemy flying into the air and kill him while he’s airborne.

Gunning For Glory
Kill 500 enemies using firearms.

If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It
Kill 500 enemies using melee weapons.

Wizard’s Revenge
Kill 500 enemies using magic.

You Can’t Bring Me Down
Complete Fable III without being knocked out in combat.

We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns
Collect all 50 legendary weapons. They won’t all appear in your world, so trade with other Heroes!

Dye Hippie, Dye
Dye each part of an outfit you’re wearing a different colour and have long hair.

Magnate Personality
Build a property empire worth 2,000,000 gold.

Crime Spree
Get a 15,000 gold bounty placed on your head.

Henry VIII
As ruler of Albion, get married 6 times and kill 2 of your spouses.

Last edited:

stevebutler44

Registered
Reaction score
I have to check the trailer which you have specified here. The trailer is really innovative and addictive. It is look like still different than Fable ii. I wish that We will enjoy it as full version as soon as possible.

Fallen Angel

Banned
Reaction score
Few more things about Fable III I picked up:

There will be no health bar is Molyneux gets his way, instead, health will be presented more like in FPS, with environmental cues.

Also, there will be no experience points, instead your power is determined by your followers and other activities, such as getting married, having kids, etc.

The game is about touching :p Seriously, you can 'touch' people and then impose different actions on them, such as throwing a kid in the air, holding your girlfriends hand...or selling a bum on the streets into slavery.

Expression system, still not entirely clear on this, but giant wings burst out of your back and will indicate your morality. Not sure what they do besides that though.

Morphing weapons, discussed this above.

In other news, I find that no matter how many times I hear, the games soundtracks still gives me wonderful thrills.

I still love being evil, the one evil decision I really struggled with in Fable I was killing Theresa, I love her personality and backstory, but I also wanted the Sword of Aeons.

I do wish they had a more variable plot, like one for good endings and one for evil endings and so forth, but I can understand that, that would mean near Blizzardian development times.

Did you ever get the expansion for Fable? Don't kill your sister and get a better sword.

Now, I like being evil, but I am really a wimp. This pushes my face into the mud.

Do newer Xboxes have the same problems as the old?

I play tested F3 a while back and even if I cannot say much about the test (so please don't push it) there are some interesting new features in it. I can say that I'll be picking it up as soon as I can. *sobs* I wanna play it now...

Lucky Sod. :p

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Did you ever get the expansion for Fable? Don't kill your sister and get a better sword.
Yeah, I did, endings were still pretty static, only the slideshows really changed.
Avo's Tear has the same power as the Sword of Aeons, and SoA looks cooler anyways.

Now, I like being evil, but I am really a wimp. This pushes my face into the mud.
?.?

Do newer Xboxes have the same problems as the old?
Which Xboxes, which problems, and how is this relevant to the thread?

Torgo

Formerly Phantom of Krankor.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
torgoblog.blogspot.com
To hell with Fable.

Had Fable II on Xbox. Was really enjoying it. Completed about 70% of it. Shot 95% of those fucking gargoyles. Then I went to Nightmare Hollow and a goblin fell through a map texture so it was impossible to advance the quest. Also impossible to recall to a nearby town. And of course impossible to reload an earlier save, because of the bone-headed one-save-per-character system.

Then I restarted it, and my Xbox went RROD, and I blame Peter Molyneux for that too. SCREW YOU MOLYNEUX AND YOUR GLITCHY UNFINISHED GAMES.

_Sian_

Ooooh, pretty lights and sirens :D
Registered
Reaction score
Website
antagonistsneeded.wordpress.com
My brother has this game on pre-order. Unfortunately, he's in Melbourne when it comes out, so he's asked me to pick it up for him

What he doesn't realise is that he's not going to get it back until I've finished. :D I'm an evil sister

ElizaFaith13

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
girlgamersunite.blogspot.com
All I really want with the houses is to keep others from entering. I swear, I usually end up with half the town in my house, while I'm just trying to redecorate or talk to the wife.

ROFL...I hated that part.

I'll be happy if they make my toon look more like a women. I was so butch and my husband kept laughing, and I kept running to go buy slimming potions...it was such a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.