• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking LOYAL BETA Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthaser

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.literary-arts.net
Hi there!

I'm seeking a BETA reader for my 32 page story. It is a romance with a hint of teen angst. The whole idea behind writing this was to expand my genre history, and to my surprise, I actually enjoyed writing it!

I am not very good at summaries, but I will try.

Written in first person, the story shows how Cassandra sees the world. Her life is shattered when her boyfriend of 2 years disappears, and as she slowly picks her life back up, her mother receives a phone call. That phone call will change so many things she once held dear to her.

That is the basic premise, but there is lots of smaller subplots that are woven throughout the story.

It is still in progress. I suspect it will turn into a novel.

I asked for a loyal BETA reader because last time I employed the service of a reader, they read my story and then didn't even comment.

Please help!

nitaworm

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Have you posted snippets on share your work? Since you don't have many pages that's a good place to start.

Ugawa

It's a catastrophic success!
Registered
Reaction score
Gaara! I cosplayed him last month at a fancy dress party :D... sorry, I'll leave again now.

x

Status
Not open for further replies.