• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking beta reader for realistic/multicultural MG

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharleyGirl

Glad to be here
Registered
Reaction score
Website
fallingleaflets.blogspot.com
Seeking beta- realistic/multicultural MG

Does anyone have the time/interest to be a beta reader for my 34,000-word middle grade novel, THE PIZARRO/GREENFIELD WAR? A school project, a mysterious figure, and broken cultures form the premise. It's a contemporary story that has historical/multicultural elements.

I'm looking for honest advice/feedback about plot, character development (or lack thereof), pacing, grammar, and anything else you might throw my way. I have no problem with criticism-- I embrace any and all comments. I could REALLY use the help--I feel like it could be improved a lot with the critical eyes of the great people at AW!

I'm pretty new to writing, and I would love the feedback of anyone willing to lend an eye or two.

Feel free to PM me for more information. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.