Hello from Texas

Devotchka

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I came across this forum recently, and thought I'd give it a try. I've been writing for years, but just started submitting stories for publication about 6 months ago. Which means, by the way, that about now I'm trying to dig my way out from under a mountain (okay, mole hill) of rejections and brace myself for another round of submissions. Oh, I did get several pieces published, but all in the same small literary journal. That's cool and all, but I'll feel much better about things if I can get something else to add to my bio.

It may take me a little while to get my bearings here, but I am looking forward to learning from all the other writers on this site.

DWSTXS

Mr Mojo Risin...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Welcome! and hello from Addison, TX

If you are in the DFW area, there is a couple of us from AW here, and we're trying to get a small writing group together to meet up. . .

Devotchka

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, too bad, DWS... that's just too many random letters for me to manage tonight. Doyle, then. I'm down near San Antonio, so it would be a bit of a drive for me to make it to group meetings, unfortunately. Thanks for the welcome, though!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

jvc

Fearsome Dragon Mod
Registered
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to the watercooler :welcome:

Take a wander around the various forums, there's lots to see and lots to learn, and even some fun threads too (such as the Traditional Irish Pub at the top of the Newbie forum)

Don't forget to read the newbie guide, and if you want to know what all the buttons mean check out this thread.