America is getting Jeremy Kyle

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8478776.stm

I don't know what grave sin Americans have committed but to get Jeremy Kyle as punishment it must have been truly evil.

If all you lovely Americans like him, feel free to keep him. If you want to chain him to something heavy to prevent his escape, well, that's just the way it goes. Sometimes extreme measures are needed. Maybe take his passport off him. I'm sure you'll think of something.

Rarri

Registered
Reaction score
Is this because over here he's been told off by a judge once too often?

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
All the money's in America. Unless the Americans think he's a worthless gobshite who taunts vulnerable and possibly mentally ill people for a living. But I've no idea why they would think that.

Gretad08

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like he'll fit in well with the crap that we already have here.

I'm on maternity leave so I've had a chance to check out some daytime programming. Are people really as crazy as they seem on Springer, Maury, and all the court shows?

Damn I feel much better about myself when I see these hilljacks trashin' up my t.v.

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score

That's what I don't quite understand. I have no idea what American television offers its daytime viewers but I find it hard to believe there isn't someone somewhere in America doing a similar thing. I don't see what's unique about Kyle, unless of course you count the judicial censures rarri mentioned.

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score

I'm on maternity leave so I've had a chance to check out some daytime programming. Are people really as crazy as they seem on Springer, Maury, and all the court shows?

Damn I feel much better about myself when I see these hilljacks trashin' up my t.v.
Bad news, Greta. Those aren't just hilljacks. They're voters. :e2smack:

Shadow_Ferret

Court Jester
Registered
Reaction score
Website
shadowferret.wordpress.com
Hilljack?

ETA:OK. Googled it.

1)inbred, backwoods, mullet wearin, coors light drinkin, govt cheese eatin, chat room trolling, c.o.p.s. watchin, 4x4_dually_quad cab_with the calvin sticker drivin, old_couch_on_the_porch sittin, bowlin alley hangin, cow shit flingin, grade repeatin, gots me a double wide, waste of human space/space of human waste.

2)people that argue over which tastes better, budweiser or coors? or which truck is the best, ford, chevy or dodge?

Reaction score
I turned down the chance to appear on Jezza.

His show, I mean. Not actually on him.

Swearz.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Another Springer? Tell me it isn't so. Sigh. Well, there must be a market for it or he wouldn't be getting a show here. It's sad that so many loved that kind of stuff.

jilly61

aye aye in search of an agent
Registered
Reaction score
You have my sympathy. See one of his programmes and you've seen them all. The man's a waste of space.