AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: International Literary Arts Agency

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

International Literary Arts Agency

Does anyone know about International Literary Arts Agency in Moscow, PA?

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    The principal agent is Pamela Brodowsky, about whom I've been getting questions for years. Until recently, I haven't been able to find so much as an Internet listing for her--let alone any sales. In the past couple of years, however, she appears to have ramped up her agenting efforts, turning herself into International Literary Arts.

Her website lists no sales, but sales do appear on her Publishers Marketplace listing (http://www.publishersmarketplace.com...s/pkbrodowsky/ ). They are all good sales, to sizeable independent publishers. However, even if you don't subtract the three books written by her and her co-agent (selling your own book to a publisher is not really equivalent to selling someone else's), it's a very slim track record for someone who says she started agenting in 2000.

- Victoria

practical experience, FTW VeggieChick's Avatar
    Any updates on this agency? They have some good sales listed on the website, and I'm wondering if maybe things have changed since last time. Thanks.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

(Please Note: We are no longer accepting any fiction. All nonfiction projects are welcome).

Tri

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Site's gone. Most recent activity is authorship of Blogger's Marketplace 2011.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: