Old newbie returns...

BethS

Registered
Reaction score
I first joined this forum back in 2005 (I think) and somehow never found my way back. Recently rediscovered it, along with my username and password. (That always helps.)

So, just wanted to say say hi to my fellow writers. I write fantasy that contains no vampires, werewolves, elves, or dark lords. I'm unpublished, except for a story in an anthology a few years back. Close to finishing a novel.

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
You probably couldn't find your way back here because you left a trail of breadcrumbs and the squirrels ate them. I always leave a trail of beer cans wherever I go. That way I always find my way back, but am usually not welcome upon my return.

Welcome back

Richard

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Beth!

I think we've met before, on the CompuServe SFLit forum and on Forward Motion. I remember Dragon's Eye, and how brilliant it was. It's good to see you, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards. :)

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back.

Next time use bread crumbs . . . ;-)

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

BethS

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Beth!

I think we've met before, on the CompuServe SFLit forum and on Forward Motion. I remember Dragon's Eye, and how brilliant it was. It's good to see you, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards. :)

Gosh, someone who knows me! Though--are you going by a different name here? Trying to remember an ElaraSophia...

Thanks for the welcome!

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome back to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.