Fortunately...unfortunately

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Fortunately, the chemicals in the observatory combined with the the chemicals to keep the observatory lenses clear to create a large amount of foam for you to land in. Unfortunately...

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's some sticky ass shit that you just can't get off. Fortunately...

CDSinex

Imagine something clever here.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
it's water-soluble, and after a serendipitous sudden downpour you are free. Unfortunately . . .

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, now you're sticky,crabby ,and soaked

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, your super power is flatulence. Yes, you can blow out a candle at 100 paces. Just turn around. Fortunately....

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
Fortunately, there's a birthday party for an asthmatic ten year old around the corner. The entertainment has not shown up and Grandpa's stories of the Korean war are failing to impress the partgoers, much as ten year old boys like the gruesome details, and Mom is willing to pay handsonly for your newfound tallents. Unfortunately...

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you had previously taken ex-lax, and have now discovered a new super ability, much to the chagrin of the entire party, and the loss of the cake. Fortunately....

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
the cake was chocolate, and the kiddies are oblivious to the fresh layer of icing. Unfortunately...

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The molecular structure of your 'fresh layer of icing' has similar properties to what you were bathed in, and now 'the little monsters' aka 10-year-olds are turning in to real-life big monsters.
Fortunately ...

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
By the time you smell them it's already to late. With a single touch they can turn you in to a monster. Or as they were later described: "The flung-dung don't actually have to touch you. If you smell one, it is recommended to RUN. But not in a straight line. Otherwise, they will live up to their names. And heaven help those who are hit by the flung dung." Fortunately ...

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
you were a rabbit in a previous incarnation, and running a zigzag pattern is your forte as evidenced by your stellar, if short, pro football career. You run a backwards, zigzagging as you prepare to turn the tables by flinging a large rock (with plenty of spin) at a pursuing monster. Unfortunately...

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As you zigged and zagged, looking behind to see where the Flung Dungs were, you missed the large hole in the ground. Now you are falling, feeling a bit like Alice going to Wonderland. Fortunately ...

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
your previous incarnation as a rabbit emerges once again, allowing you to feel right at home falling the down the rabbit hole (chanting "Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late!"). Unfortunately...

CDSinex

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
when you hit the bottom of the hole you suddenly revert to your full human size, and are, for all intents and purposes, buried alive. Fortunately . . .

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You discover that you have matches in your pocket, so utilizing your amazing flatulance, you launch yourself like a rocket, heading towards the top of the hole. Unfortunately..

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you don't have quite the lift needed to reach the top. Fortunately...

Mary Mitchell

Go down road, go pub.
Registered
Reaction score
there is a toadstool nearby, and you eat from one of the edges, which shrinks you back down to hole size. Unfortunately...

Pony.

Aspiring supervillain
Registered
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you're still stuck in the hole, which turns out to be a latrine. Fortunately...

BryanT

Do I have to?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Despite your diminutive size, you manage to grab the edge of the pump out tube and pull yourself up. You are able to climb up this pipe, and reach daylight, gulping down as much fresh air as you can force in to your lungs. You are FREE! Unfortunately ...

CDSinex

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
it's during the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, and all the guards and inmates are all watching the day's highlights on TV. Their distraction allows you time to take a quick shower, find some clean civilian clothes, and walk out the front gate unnoticed. Unfortunately . . .

Last edited:

CDSinex

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You still have a few more doses of Tasmanian-Tiger-Snake Be-Gone®, that you bought on E-Bay several years ago. Unfortunately . . .