Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
Well he would say that wouldn't he? He's a [censored] [censored] git. If he thought it was so right how come he never bothered with the truth? Didn't listen to the biggest demo in UK history ( IIRC) and what about poor old Dr Kelly?

Blair's deluded.

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
Well he would say that wouldn't he? He's a [censored] [censored] git. If he thought it was so right how come he never bothered with the truth? Didn't listen to the biggest demo in UK history ( IIRC) and what about poor old Dr Kelly?

Blair's deluded.

That's one word for it. How about deranged?

Bird of Prey

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow. Astounding. . .and scary. . . .

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Sending children off to die was already reason enough to hate Tony Blair. The excuse he used is simply second-hand smoke.

seun

Horror Man
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lukewalkerwriter.com
What winds me up is how fucking smug we all know he is while he pretends to be Mr Regular Guy. I couldn't give two shits about his religious beliefs or what he's converted to. None of that changes what he is or what he always has been.

Last edited:

Shakesbear

knows a hawk from a handsaw
Registered
Reaction score
Seun if Teflon Tony had any sincere religious beliefs then he would have converted earlier and never have become PM. He is a hypocrite - which ought to have meant he would be a good politician - but his arrogance and contempt for the populace got in the way.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm not shedding tears of Saddam Hussein...but, yeah, invading wasn't a good idea.

WMDs...maybe MIGHT have made him enough of a threat to risk a conventional war, but as there were none, boo on Blair.

Darzian

To-to-to-ron-to
Registered
Reaction score
When the Bushy master barks an order, what's little Tony to do?

Shakesbear

knows a hawk from a handsaw
Registered
Reaction score
Seun you give a new meaning to the concept of 'decent'!

Reaction score
seun, the c-word is absolutely what I thought before even clicking the link.

bLiar is the only person on Earth who's induced me to say the word 'cunt' in front of my dad. Even Bush Jr garnered "He's a braindead thick fucking bastard."

bLiar, though? He doesn't even have the excuse of stupidity. He's an intelligent man which makes him all the more reprehensible. He has blood on his hands and I would give every penny I possess to punch him clean in the face.

'Contempt' doesn't even come close to what I feel for him. I hope he rots in hell.

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Funny how Blair found such strong moral motives to bring Saddam down, but none of the other assholes commiting genocide around the world. Well, none of them were falsely accused of WMDs, so nothing to see here!

Priene

Out to lunch
Registered
Reaction score
Funny how Blair found such strong moral motives to bring Saddam down, but none of the other assholes commiting genocide around the world. Well, none of them were falsely accused of WMDs, so nothing to see here!

Even funnier that his great moral imperative didn't start until after the Bush White House started going after Saddam.

Bird of Prey

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Even funnier that his great moral imperative didn't start until after the Bush White House started going after Saddam.

Exactly. The entire episode was a matter of manipulating the public by cherry picking information and fomenting hatred that was then deliberately misdirected. . . . .

Don

All Living is Local
Registered
Reaction score
Exactly. The entire episode was a matter of manipulating the public by cherry picking information and fomenting hatred that was then deliberately misdirected. . . . .
And this differs from the actions of every other politician, how? We're seeing exactly that behavior on both sides of the aisle regarding health insurance and global warming. It's how politicians roll.

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
My understanding is it's illegal under either EU or UN law to invade a country purely to instigate a regime change. If that's the case, Blair could have been charged with war crimes if he'd started the war on that premise. I think he should be anyway. It's just another example of his amazing ability to convince himself of his own sincerity, even though the only people who believe a word he says are even more deluded/deranged than he is. He makes me sick.

Bird of Prey

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And this differs from the actions of every other politician, how? We're seeing exactly that behavior on both sides of the aisle regarding health insurance and global warming.
No, we are NOT, Don. You'll have to explain to me how a health insurance policy equates to an invasion that resulted in an allied/western-orchestrated brutal public assassination and US/British et al. soldiers returning in body bags and/or minus limbs and brain parts. . . .

And no, I'm not big on throwing more bodies at Afghanistan, but it's a far cry from health insurance reform. . . .

Paul

Banned
Reaction score
And this differs from the actions of every other politician, how? We're seeing exactly that behavior on both sides of the aisle regarding health insurance and global warming. It's how politicians roll.

Yeah, touch of the derail there Don
ps I missed you!:)

Paul

Banned
Reaction score

My understanding is it's illegal under either EU or UN law to invade a country purely to instigate a regime change. If that's the case, Blair could have been charged with war crimes if he'd started the war on that premise. I think he should be anyway. It's just another example of his amazing ability to convince himself of his own sincerity, even though the only people who believe a word he says are even more deluded/deranged than he is. He makes me sick.

About sums it up.:)

Kalyke

Registered
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear this-- from one of the Peacenicks in the US who has been WTF for 8 years +. Thought you all were supporting the Peetard.