• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Agency] James Charlton Associates

nicolesingslave

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
nicolesingslave.buzznet.com

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
He was Publication Director at SABR from 2002 to 2008. I'm not finding any recent activity for him, and the address listed is now a pet store. Looks like he retired.

52greg

Registered
Reaction score

I'm curious about your interest in all these obscure agencies. If they don't promote themselves well enough to make finding information about them easy, I don't know that I'd choose them to sell my books.

nicolesingslave

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
nicolesingslave.buzznet.com
Hmmm...yes that's true about no having a net presence. But I have learned from some of our moderators that some of the very successful agents don't even bother with having a net presence. By posting their status here, at least we know if they are retired, not looking, have changed job, etc. So at least with two searches, you'll end up with an answer. To me AW has been a treasure. So updating the information will help cut down the clutter.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Hmmm...yes that's true about no having a net presence. But I have learned from some of our moderators that some of the very successful agents don't even bother with having a net presence.
Just don't confuse not having a website with not having a 'net presence. Many agents don't have their own sites, but they get plenty of mention on client and publisher pages, and trade sites like Media Bistro and PM. If the only trace of an agent is in ancient listings and/or business profiles scraped from incorporation records, then they're not worth your time.