Misquote the poster above you

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
What do you mean, "twerked"? Masturperturbation is prurient and requires a nubile hot spot.
I’m not sure what all of that means, but nubile hot spots fall directly under QuickWit’s purview. You should probably ask him.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
Well, thanks, but Fats is the last person I'd ask about anything. Besides, I think he'd get seasick listening to a tuba on wheels.
You may require the services of Theresa Caputo, but I’m sure Fats would love to hear your new musical instrument.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
My dear felon, if I had not already been convicted of invalid pickle bouncing, that sentence would surely have been commuted.
We’re not in the great state of Connecticut where they might be concerned with the proper bounce of a pickle, so that must be some kind of euphemism.

Matera the Mad

Bartender, gimme a Linux Mint
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.firefromthesky.org
We’re in a great state of confusion where they might be concerned with the property bounds as well as fickle, so that must be some kind of euphonium.

I think you're right. The sound carries strangely around here, and nobody seems aware of the echoes. They just blame the first thing they see.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
That can’t be right. The sound carries strangers around her, and nobody seems to notice. They just train them to target any unfamiliars they see.
Sound may behave strangely where you’re from, but I doubt it exhibits any of these properties. Mixing alcohol and experimental drugs can have unusual side effects.

Last edited:

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
That was HAWT – a genuine streaker in a coonskin cap! And he’s fine, though maybe a bit devolved. *ahem*
You're a clever one - throwing out euphemisms like 'devolved'. Not that I have any idea what that means.

Gunpowder Nash

Registered
Reaction score
If you don't know where the seam is, you shouldn't sew it! There's too much shoddy work in gremlin internment.