Misquote the poster above you

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
... do there stuff there? I don't even wanna know.:roll:

Justin is the kind of Bieber you need, Hon. Get an ointment ASAP.
I don't know what kind of racket you're running here, but peddling Biebers is going just a bit too far.

Last edited:

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
But you can steer it, right? It's stern but rudderless. We all want to create a Festoonius. What might it run on?
What in tarnation? I’m sorry, but what kind of vehicle iz we creatin?

Last edited:

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
I bless people but I will never let them pick on Moses and then scurry off with my hairy plants.
Blessing people is an excellent career move - even if you have to do with oddballs who obsess over hairy plants.

Ketzel

Leaving on the 2:19
Registered
Reaction score
Blessing people is an excellent career move - even if you have to do with cod balls and dairy plants.

I doubt throwing fried fish balls and milk weed at people will advance any career.

Russ Mars

Interesting little planet you've got here.
Registered
Reaction score
I fried fish balls, but now I milk weed for people willing to advance my career.
Absolutely! We must be merciless and without morals where our careers are concerned.

Russ Mars

Interesting little planet you've got here.
Registered
Reaction score
Since when does a bread contest attract that much attention, anyway?
I'm fairly certain that what is being discussed is bread as in money, not a lump of dough baked and eaten, slathered with peanut butter. And when it comes to money contests, you know how these animals get.

NathanBrazil

riff-raff
Registered
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain that what is being discussed is Board Walk as in Monopoly, not a simple bump in the road, slated for practical business. And when it comes to Monopoly contests, you know how these animals get.
When the family gets together to play Monopoly, we can be quite competitive, but you’ve taken that to a whole new level.