Oh, man, I can't believe I said THAT in a post!

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Damn. I start a thread, leave for a day and look what happens: It turns into a viable discussion. :)

Thanks all for sharing your thoughts here, which confirms how disparate we all are in some ways, yet how we mostly agree about the import of our words and meaning.

Slushie

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
Hammy?

Now I want ham on my grilled cheese.

PEOPLE WHO EAT HOT HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICHES ARE ICKY!!!!!!!!!

fourth grade. cafeteria. the smell. the hairnets. Scarred forever I was and never again will I touch them hotham'n'cheeze

Reaction score
Damn. I start a thread, leave for a day and look what happens: It turns into a viable discussion. :)

Thanks all for sharing your thoughts here, which confirms how disparate we all are in some ways, yet how we mostly agree about the import of our words and meaning.
Yes, but would you choose a grilled cheese sammich or a fried egg and bacon roll?

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I make teh awesome butternut squash soup. But there's nothing in the world as comforting as cream-of-tomato with a grilled cheese sandwich.

I agree. It's like a little piece of home.

Reaction score
Lovely.

I can't get tt42's new book
cause local obscenity laws won't allow it through the mail.
Kaylaemay hearts Sp, lubs Wayne K.
I don't have a clue what a walloon is
And my list mod just called me desparate...
you still got that quarter liter of Jack on your desk EyeSeaAll?

(See, It doesn't take much to complain, but it does take a touch more to know that I'm joking, and really appreciate everyones thoughts and all the humor!)
Are you shitting me?

Oh wait, you're joking.

(You are, aren't you)?

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... and of course if one lacks the guts to say something to someone directly they can allude to the person, indirectly, in a post. It's a cowardly and pitiful way to go about things, to be sure, but at least the person has alleviated some of their pent up feelings over some months-old incident that still continues to bug them.

Reaction score
I'd more than happily say anything I post here to the faces of the people at whom my comments are directed. :D

Even the ones who thought I didn't see what they said about me on Facebook...

Slushie

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
(wasn't joking about that drink...)

*pours Assauer a shot*

I was hungover until, like, 2oclock today. ugh. feckin' whiskey.

... and of course if one lacks the guts to say something to someone directly they can allude to the person, indirectly, in a post. It's a cowardly and pitiful way to go about things, to be sure, but at least the person has alleviated some of their pent up feelings over some months-old incident that still continues to bug them.

Are you talking about me???

Kitty

weeeeeeeee *thud*
Registered
Reaction score

It's that kind of tiptoeing that screws it up for the rest of us. Sometimes, you just gotta say, 'no offence but you/ your writing/ your whatever it is, sucks'.

Personal opinions are just that, personal. Doesn't mean people have to go all thin skinned over it. Have a cup of concrete...

Reaction score
Yeah, if you've got something to say then just say it.

I'd rather people had the balls to be upfront with me. I respect that a hell of a lot more than I do pussyfooting around the issue.

Luckily, my writing rocks the phat one, so I don't have to worry. :D

Slushie

Custom User Title
Registered
Reaction score
When I brushed my teeth this morning...yek!

whiskey and peppermint is DISGUSTING!!!

Don't help that I smoked about half a pack last night, but I gave prolly five cigs away.

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... the intended party will know who I mean. I would've repped them but have a feeling they have me on ignore. But maybe I'll try PMing them. That probably would be best. Should have done that to begin with. Sorry. // Rep has been sent. Will follow up with a PM if that doesn't work. Thnx for the feedback.

Last edited:

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
I'd more than happily say anything I post here to the faces of the people at whom my comments are directed. :D
HA! I find it amusing when people are so testy to me online, thinking I'm just a certain way and when they meet me in person, they have quite an altered perception.

Reaction score
Perks thinks I'm nice in real life. I'm of a mind to let the delusion continue.