• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Writers' Services] Andrea Campbell

SeattleGhostWriter

Obsessive is just a less complimentary term for "d
Registered
Reaction score
Website
reasoningwiththecritics.wordpress.com
I came across this individual on LinkedIn.

She has this posted on her LinkedIn Profile...anyone care to elaborate?

Apologies in advance if this is not the appropriate venue for it:

E-Teaching
Absolute Write
E-Learning industry
August 2007 – August 2008 (1 year 1 month)

I quit Absolute Write for nonpayment of services. Caution: I was stiffed for 8-weeks of work on Publish That Book: How to Write a Nonfiction Book Proposal That Sells, my online e-course. In the past I taught for Mediabistro, the Kiss of Death workshops and for Painted Rock.

If you are interested in hosting an online venue for me to teach from your site, please send me an e-mail at: [email protected]

One of my students received a "very good" advance ($100K and up) based on her book proposal. Her agent said that there was nothing more to do, the book proposal package was so complete.

She also claims to be an editor for Nightengale Press (Which I did find a link to on the listing of publishers, but nothing significant about them, just that they are a POD which is easily gathered by their webcontent).

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
She taught for AW for a while. She was still teaching for AW when I discontinued the classes and newsletters because we were running badly in the red. She's been paid in full for the classes she taught.

That's all I'm going to say.

Last edited:

SeattleGhostWriter

Obsessive is just a less complimentary term for "d
Registered
Reaction score
Website
reasoningwiththecritics.wordpress.com
She taught for AW for a while. She was still teaching for AW when I discontinued the classes because we were running badly in the red. She's been paid in full for the classes she taught.

That's all I'm going to say.

That is all I needed to hear, I saw that and did not think it right and figured to ask here because I know this is more respectable. Personally, to have that placed on her linkedIn like that is unprofessional in my opinion.