• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

[Publisher] Tribute Books

Carmy

Banned
Reaction score
Holy ****! I guess, if you have $500 to spare, it's an alternative to Lulu.

TributeBooks

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.tribute-books.com
Happy to answer any questions

Hello,

First off, I'd like to introduce myself since I am new to Absolute Write Water Cooler.

I found this thread when it appeared in my Google Alerts.

I am thrilled that people are discovering Tribute Books, but I would like to clear up a few points.

We are an independent publisher more in line with the subsidy category. We offer authors a 10% royalty on the retail price for every copy sold through us.

We do have start-up costs that fund author copies, cover design, interior page layout, ISBN, copyright, Library of Congress, press release distribution, book signing coordination, Amazon, Ingram & Baker & Taylor, video book trailer, eBook distribution, online reviewers, etc.

We are definitely not like LuLu. We offer so much more. Please check out our Press section - http://www.tribute-books.com/press.html - we continually market our titles even several years after their initial release.

We are dedicated to our authors. You are not just a number when you choose to work with us.

Thank you,
Nicole Langan
Tribute Books

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Has removed the "start-up costs", but royalties are now 50% of "net profit" (ebook).