Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: DDH E-Publishing Service

DDH E-Publishing Service

I received an e-mail from DDH and was wondering if anyone has heard of them, or if anyone has actually taken them up on their offer of assistance with getting material onto Kindle.

From their e-mail:

Hello Gary,

DDH has noticed your passion and creativity, and we would like to provide you a great opportunity of publishing all your precious hard work on Amazon through Kindle service.

What is Kindle?
    It is a digital book reader device that downloads digital books from Amazon Kindle Store wirelessly without transmission fee.

For further information, please visit Amazon website:

Who is DDH?
    DDH is a company who experts in digital production and distribution. We based in U.S., with affiliating artists in Europe, U.S., Japan, China, Russia and Taiwan.

For further information, please visit DDH Website

What can we do for you?
    1. Provide cost-saving publishing compared to traditional book stores.
    2. Publish your works in a more efficient way.
    3. Help you from page formatting to cover design in one package.

Our service is for anyone who loves to express ideas, whether you are professional or amateur, DDH is here for you!

If you would like to know more about our service, please feel free to contact us via e-mail anytime.

DDH E-pub Service Team
    The website wants $400 US for their 'services'. There's more chance of seeing flying pigs than me handing over cash for publication, but I wanted to mention them in case anyone else is thinking about their offer.
    The blog, which may not be updated regularly enough. -- I'm linking to other AW blogs here. -- There's some nonsense here when I can be bothered.
    Don't hold your breath...

Quote Originally Posted by AbielleRose View Post
    Dude, I am not that flexible.
    Quote Originally Posted by aliwood View Post
    The SFF Review Educational Supplement is now open. I'll be listing books, podcasts, online courses and anything else that aims to help the SFF writer improve their skills, provided they're free. (the books, podcasts, online courses and anything else, not the writers)

The British Comics Database is growing. Or mutating. I'm not quite sure which, yet.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Ya, companies which send barely literate spam are best avoided on principle.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    Site's gone. Parent is/was DDH 3D, at (sound warning) http://www.ddh3d.com/.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: