Hi There!

Sandie Beach

Registered
Reaction score
I've been prowling this site for a while and joined for the support of fellow writers and to access all the forums.
My first novel is nearly complete; a Romantic Thriller I've really enjoyed writing. It's amazed me how much more polished your writing can become over the course of the process. I think the most fundamental aspect of the whole thing is to always believe in yourself! To create something from nothing is an accomplishment many dream of, but never pursue for fear of failure. Tastes will always differ as with anything in life- from food to movies to sports and clothing.
I've included a prologue in my novel, not because many thrillers have them, or because some critics frown upon them, but because I feel it belongs there. My male protagonist does not end up solving the crime and being the main hero, and POV comes from several characters throughout the book. The ending may not come on the heels of the climax as quickly as it should and it's written as an epilogue. Have I had fun writing it and am I thrilled with the outcome? Oh, yeah!;) Nice to meet everyone, and Happy Writing!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Sandie Beach

Registered
Reaction score
Thank You!

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'm really enjoying the "Share Your Work" forum and reading "Ask The Agent", etc. I was going through Nathan Bradsford's Q&A- such valuable info! What a straightforward, yet down-to earth man. It's going to take days to read them all, but it's well worth the time. So much talent resides here, too. I'm so happy to have stumbled on this site!:hooray:

TheIT

Infuriatingly Theoretical
Registered
Reaction score
BTW, for novel writing, be sure to check out the "Learn Writing with Uncle Jim" threads in the Novels forum. I think the original thread is stickied to the top of the forum. Tons of good info there.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.