Hi Everyone!

Catenabi

Write On!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.catenabi.blogspot.com
Hey there! :)

I'm new here... (I know you can't see me but I'm totally blushing and looking at my feet right now!)

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Catherine and I write from Montreal, Canada. I'm currently about 60K words into the first draft of my first novel (a lot of firsts, huh?). My WIP is called Breaking the Rules and I'm not too sure how to label it anymore. It's chick lit meets women's fiction with a side of romantic comedy. I've been working on it on-and-off for a few years and, in the last few months, I've decided to get serious about writing this story.

I've only been browsing around here for a few minutes but I can already see that this site has a wealth of information.

I'm really looking forward to getting involved and learning from the writers here.

Cheers! :)

Catherine

YukonMike

Look! That's my book!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fwfr.com
Hi Catherine.

Welcome to the site and good luck with the book!

I live down the highway too. Look for me this weekend. I'll be with my wife and kids at La Ronde!

Raphee

In debt to AW
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome. Enjoy. Learn.

Fallen

Stood at the coalface
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jacklpyke.com
Nice, to have you here, hun. You've got the same name as mother-in-law, but I get the feeling I'll like you.;)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif