Hello from Kentucky

SparkleHorse224

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all - I'm a jill of all writing trades. I'm working my way (slowly) to full time freelancing and writing novels. I'm here to learn more and network with other writerly folks.

Last edited:

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
i have to ask, sparklehorse---any correlation to the singer/songwriter? He did a rendition of a song on The Nightmare Revisited (the nightmare before christmas soundtrack) that I am in love with....

welcome :)

Cella

Last edited:

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
How do you like your popcorn?

If you go to the bottom of the page to the ‘forum jump’ you can scroll down and find all the areas of this place. Most of the SYW areas require the password of ….vista. Good luck.

vixey

C'est la vie!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, Sparkle!

Nickie

Not too old to learn
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.nickiefleming.com
Hello to you, Jill, and welcome to AW. I'm a teacher - decided to take a sabbatical to concentrate on my writing and other ventures, but know what? I'm in the classroom again, because I got an offer I couldn't refuse! Just love to be around youngsters.

Nickie

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

SparkleHorse224

Registered
Reaction score
i have to ask, sparklehorse---any correlation to the singer/songwriter? He did a rendition of a song on The Nightmare Revisited (the nightmare before christmas soundtrack) that I am in love with....

welcome :)

Cella

I thought I was being all creative and wacky when I started using Sparklehorse as a handle - I love sequins, I'm from Kentucky (where there are lots of horses), I thought it was a neat word, blah blah blah. And then I find out there's a band called Sparklehorse which is infinitely more creative than I. And I really enjoy their music so... yeah. : )

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when you think you're being original only to find out someone else had the idea first? :D

Welcome to AW state neighbor! (I actually live just a few miles from the KY border)