Paramore

*NeW*WrItEr*

Registered
Reaction score
Their brand new CD, Brand New Eyes, came out a few days ago and I must say I love it!!! Anyone else listen to them???

dahlfan

Registered
Reaction score
I love Paramore, but I previewed their new album and I'm not impressed. I will still buy it though because I want to support them, they're good people.

*NeW*WrItEr*

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, their new album is a lot slower and more acoustic than their previous stuff, but it shows that they are well rounded. Which they are. And hey. Haley is only about 21. Isn't that neat? She's a big hit AND young. I'm surprised she's not dating.

JMBlackman

I’m trying.
Registered
Reaction score
I really like the new album, actually. I didn't at first, but it grew on me in two days. It doesn't sound like their other stuff, which I think shows growth. And Hayley sounds like she's trying different things with her voice. I wish I could hear more of the boys on the album, though. Josh does do backup, so why shouldn't I hear him?

Beyond that, I love it. "All I Wanted" and "The Only Exception" are excellent.

meeeeegin

The inside of my ear itches....boo.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
This is a touchy subject for me. I loved both All We Know Is Falling and Riot and immediately and it's taken me some time to get into Brand New Eyes. I will say however that after taking the time to listen to it...I am in love love!