Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Bundoran Press Publishing House

Sockpuppet

Bundoran Press Publishing House

http://www.bundoranpress.com/

Wasn't able to see anything about them here. wondering what people think. They look good to me. One of their covers sucks but, imo the other two are pretty good.

practical experience, FTW frandavea's Avatar
    Looks like they're mostly into Canadian writers. It also looks like some of their books can be found in B+M stores.
    D.M. Anderson
    http://dmanderson.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/frandavea

Killer Cows (Echelon Press) - Paperback or kindle at www.amazon.com Ebook: www.fictionwise.com .
    Shaken (Echelon Press)
    With the Wicked (on submission)
    The Dark Ride - WIP

Still the wrong side of Saskatoon Saskatoonistan's Avatar
    They're a startup and completely legit. They've only got a couple of books out and gauging from the cover prices, they might well be POD. I bought Defining Diana a couple of months ago at McNally Robinson here in the toon, and it's a very solid work of sci-fi.

My Website. Twitter.

AGENTED - AUGUST 24,2010 WOOT!!! AGENTED AGAIN February 2015! WOOT! WOOT!

"POLTERGEEKS is absolutely everything you could possibly want in YA fantasy!" STARBURST MAGAZINE

"Sean Cummings is a master of the dark fantastic. His writing brims with soul, guts, and a dark wit sharp enough to draw blood. Chris F. Holm, award winning author of The Collector Books

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Bundoran is not PoD

Bundoran Press is absolutely legitimate, and they are NOT a POD outfit; their books are printed, in quantity, by Friesens, one of Canada's oldest and best commercial web-offset printers, based in Manitoba. Bundoran pays advances against royalties.

One of their books, Hayden Trenholm's DEFINING DIANA, was a finalist this year for the Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy Award ("the Aurora").

Banned
    Look up. you see that bright star in the sky? I live there!
    So at first I didn’t believe it was the real Robert J. Sawyer giving the endorsement. Then I went online and see that, yep, Mr. Sawyer does indeed have good things to say about this publisher.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing your opinion. Bundoran just shot up on my submission list.

Still the wrong side of Saskatoon Saskatoonistan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertJSawyer View Post
    Bundoran Press is absolutely legitimate, and they are NOT a POD outfit; their books are printed, in quantity, by Friesens, one of Canada's oldest and best commercial web-offset printers, based in Manitoba. Bundoran pays advances against royalties.

One of their books, Hayden Trenholm's DEFINING DIANA, was a finalist this year for the Canadian Science Fiction and Fantasy Award ("the Aurora").

There you go, not a POD - always good to know. I didn't know Defining Diana was a finalist, but I can see how. Super good book!

My Website. Twitter.

AGENTED - AUGUST 24,2010 WOOT!!! AGENTED AGAIN February 2015! WOOT! WOOT!

"POLTERGEEKS is absolutely everything you could possibly want in YA fantasy!" STARBURST MAGAZINE

"Sean Cummings is a master of the dark fantastic. His writing brims with soul, guts, and a dark wit sharp enough to draw blood. Chris F. Holm, award winning author of The Collector Books