The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: The Houle Agency (Christina Houle)

Living in the moment Write4Life's Avatar

The Houle Agency (Christina Houle)

Anyone heard of a Christina Houle? I found her here at writers net http://www.writers.net/agents/59248?...3fb48b3b669493

Any comments?

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    We are a new agency looking for fiction as specified. We never charge a fee to review your manuscript. We will read it and get back to you within 14 days. Please submit the first three chapters only via email in double space format. If we like what we see we will provide you with a contract to be reviewed.
    Nevermind absolutely no info on qualifications, etc., offering a contract on three chapters is highly irregular. Pass.
    ICAO
    ---------
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017:

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    A ton of amateur agents are on Writers.Net. If you want an online agent resource, AgentQuery is a better bet.

- Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by CaoPaux View Post
    Nevermind absolutely no info on qualifications, etc., offering a contract on three chapters is highly irregular. Pass.

How can they offer to rep anyone without having read the entire manuscript? Ekkkkk is my reaction.

I got a failure notice on their address.

Tri