Drug Addict Hijacks Plane, Claims God told him so

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
People with neurological problems are infamous for not following the normal and expected behavior of their group, no matter how much they may identify with that group.

(I think we're agreeing?)

Yup! :D

Which monotheistic group does not believe their god is supreme? o.o

You missed the point. I mean specifically the term Boss. I don't think I ever implied anywhere that a religion doesn't consider their god supreme.

I dated a Jewish girl for a while. She and her father both called God "the Boss." It really, really confused me the first time I heard them use it, because I thought they were referring to some human authority figure.

Me too. Before I became religious, I heard someone say that, and I was like wtf? Now I say it all the time. :D

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Am I the only one awfully curious about what the man had to say? When and where was the earthquake to be or what the plane has to do with it?

1)Hijack airplane
2) ???????
3) SALVATION!

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well, apparently he declared before entering jail that it was mission accomplished and that he doesn't regret... and that "sooner or later you will understand"

Kaiser-Kun

!
Registered
Reaction score
Am I the only one awfully curious about what the man had to say? When and where was the earthquake to be or what the plane has to do with it?

1)Hijack airplane
2) ???????
3) SALVATION!

The date was September 15, on the Zocalo (Mexico City's central plaza). The plane hijacking was only to draw the attention of President Calderon. As if the latter could stop an announced-by-God apocalyptic event.